Does Anyone Ever Come On Here Anymore From Lcs?

L

love_that_14

Where are all you people? I know yall's computers haven't shut down...LOL. Get on here and let me know how everyone's doing!

Missy Williamson

I check in every evening..........but never see where anyone's posted anything. Lol (I think I lost my beautiful self portrait also..... :( )

LOL @ DRTLOVER. DID YOU FIND YOUR SELF PORTRAIT! :lol:

it took quite a while...........BUT I did! LOL! :cheers: Now if I can just figure out how to put my stuff (tracks,location,sayings,etc....)back down up under my portrait......I'll BE HAPPY!!

I was trying to figure out how to do that also. If you find out let me know! LOL....I'm lost since they did all this new stuff to the forum! :blink:

:dual9mm: it will get ruff in just a little while,but hey evrybody.see ya'll soon... :dual9mm:

I Waiting till the 1st. race so we will have somthing to talk about :cheers: :bazooka: :sne:

I can't wait till PRACTICE....I'll feel like a kid a Christmas. LOL :cheers:

I can't wait for the first practice either! The trophies go out! :p :cheers:

Your friendly neighborhood mod here. Just wanted to let all you dirt fans know that I'm available if you need help with anything. PM me when needed.

As to the info under the pictures on your profiles...when Paul upgraded the forum, it altered a few features, and the favorite tracks was one of them. I miss it too. You could put that in your signature if you want. I have noticed that the dirt board kinda splits into 4 catagories...Laurens, Volunteer/East Tennessee, Vintage series, and miscellaneous. I myself am a Volunteer regular, it's the closest to my house. Never been to Laurens, but if ever I get down that way you guys have got me curious about it and I'll check it out.

Anyway, just PM me if I can help in any way. Have fun.

HELLO EVERYBODY, IT'S ME---ANGIE, JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE A NEW NAME, IT'S #15's#1FAN.
THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME AS THE OLD NAME. JUST WANTED TO START ANOTHER YEAR WITH ANOTHER NAME.

GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR EVERYBODY.... IT WON'T BE LONG NOW.
SEE YOU ALL IN 2 WEEKS AT OPEN HOUSE.

ANGIE HARTMAN :jamming: :jamming:

HEY HEY HEY!!!! I cant wait either!!!! I agree with Missy I feel like a kid on Christmas when racing season rolls around!!! LOL!! See yall soon! -katie

I AM SO READY :partytime:

Attachments

• 2_WEEKS__06884.gif
    2_WEEKS__06884.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm ready.............been going to the rainouts at Cherokee. (hopefully not tommorrow) BUT.......miss the ole "home track"!! Can't wait till Laurens cranks back up. ALL the excitement,fussin',racing,fussin',beating and banging, and of course.......the fussin'! LOL! Miss ALL you guys! Really.......I do. .........Heard some LM drivers and Cadet returning this year after a year of traveling to other tracks. The more the merrier!!!!!! Seeya in April! :cheers:

Hey i just thought i'd put my two cents in! HEY EVERYONE! This sucks im ready to go racing! AINT YA'LL??????? CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AT PRACTICE!

DAISY & THE NEW 77 CREW! LOL!

Hey Missy, it won't be long now. I can't wait to see Brett's car. I talked w/Karen yesterday, I am excited to hear the man with the plan Measamer will be back. I am getting excited, it's been a long winter.
C-ya next week.
Love, Angie

Hi Angie. The car looks AWSOME. Thanks to Brad Rachels and Billy Parish. Those guys really have a talent on their hands! And thanks to Clayton Graphics & Web Design for the lettering! Can't wait to see all of you!

YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW :pbjtime:

Attachments

• 4_DAYS_07862.gif
    4_DAYS_07862.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 25
I am so ready for racing season... :D It needs to hurry up...Wut is it now...4 DAYS!!! :p I am sooo happy...I WILL BE THERE CHEERING FOR JOEY "DA MAN" STRICKLAND..... ^_^ Erica Templeton.....GO JOEY!!! :whoopee:

Back
Top Bottom