Does Anyone Remember?

T

TNBurtonFan

Does anyone remember what race it was that someone hit Ward as he was exiting his pit and ran over some of Ricky Rudd's pit crew?

Originally posted by DirtyMo1381529+Jun 12 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DirtyMo1381529 @ Jun 12 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Jun 12 2003, 08:46 PM
was it Homestead 2001?
im pretty sure it was then too [/b][/quote]
That is what I was going to say

No reason just forgot which one it was. That had to be a horrible feeling for him seeing that guy fly up on his hood. I would have freaked!

Originally posted by ward22@Jun 12 2003, 09:43 PM
I would have too!
i would of got out and hit the idiot that made me hit him

Pit incidents are really tough to see happen because those almost never see it coming.

The only thing worse for Ward would if he had run in to Jimmy Spencer walking across pit lane...talk about body damage ! :lol:

Originally posted by redrock@Jun 13 2003, 09:12 AM
Pit incidents are really tough to see happen because those almost never see it coming.

The only thing worse for Ward would if he had run in to Jimmy Spencer walking across pit lane...talk about body damage ! :lol:
:lol:

Right after that accident, Nascar required all the pit crews & officials on pit road to wear helmets.

If I remember right. Ward had to come in and park it a few laps latter. He was to shook up to drive.

Back
Top Bottom