Dog Fight

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
This guy walks into the bar with his pit bull and yells, "This is Patton and he's been in a hundred fights and never been beat. He is a champion warrior and I've got $500 dollars that says he can beat any dog alive."

Everybody in the bar knows the dog and he gets no takers so he ties Patton to the end of the bar and orders a beer.

About that time a kid walks in with the ugliest dog you ever saw, this long nosed, splay footed, bob-tailed, short legged yellow dog and starts to tie him up next to Patton when the man says, "Boy, if you value that piece of crap dog of yours, you'll keep him away from my Patton."

The boy continues his tying and mumbles, "Worry about your own dog."

This gets the man excited and he says, "Well, by golly, you think your dog is so tough, I got a pocket full of money saying your dog is a goner."

The kid says, "whatever."

The man is grinning from ear to ear now and asks the kid if he has any money.

"Yeah, I just sold my motorcycle so I've got enough."

They make the bet and the man unties his "been in a hundred fights and never been beat" prize pit bull and holds the leash while the kid unties his ugly
long-nosed, splay-footed, short legged, bob-tailed yellow dog.

The pit bull growls and lunges at the ugly yellow dog and the yellow dog makes one bite and takes the pit's head off.

The man is stunned and asked the kid, "What in the name of all that's holy kind of dog is that?"

The kid looks at his long-nosed, short-legged, splay-footed, bob-tailed yellow dog and says, "well, before I cut his tail off and painted him yellow, he was an alligator."

Back
Top Bottom