Dover Bonehead

54 team pissing away a top-five (shot at the win possibly). And only able to salvage p13 because of Logano’s wreck.
He may get us but he didn't get us enough fuel.

54 team pissing away a top-five (shot at the win possibly). And only able to salvage p13 because of Logano’s wreck.
Ross Chasten.

Ty Gibbs's team for not getting the tank full of petrol. Young man has a darn good chance to pull off a win this year. Someone is groomed him properly now, holding him back enough to keep his emotions in check and it is showing positive results.

Ross Chasten.

Ty Gibbs's team for not getting the tank full of petrol. Young man has a darn good chance to pull off a win this year. Someone is groomed him properly now, holding him back enough to keep his emotions in check and it is showing positive results.
That kid is doing exactly what he needs to. Stay out of the headlines and rack up top 10s.

The bonehead was Ross and it’s not even close, but I have to throw KFB in there for speeding on pit road at lap 20.

That kid is doing exactly what he needs to. Stay out of the headlines and rack up top 10s.

The bonehead was Ross and it’s not even close, but I have to throw KFB in there for speeding on pit road at lap 20.
Yep, there is that too. Ty had a good top five finish and Kyle beat himself. I'd call it a draw for second place for bonehead act of the race.

As for Chastain, he won the middle finger award. He's been at this game long enough there is no reason for those things to continue to happen. He'll take responsibility but it has gone on long enough.

IMG_0045.jpeg

Ross.

54 TEAM and 8 TEAM as well for not fueling, and that moronic call the 8 made.

They drove up to p15. Stayed out. Went a lap down on old tires..that was it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ross “I’m sorry, I’ll make it up to him” Chastain. Every week this guy drives through somebody and luckily for him it never affects him. Looking forward to the day that evens out.

I appreciate y'all for making me learn something new every day. I didn't know Americans say bull in a China shop, we say elephant in a porcelain store.
Not exactly the same case but my favorite one to describe a dummy or idiot is "He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground" (expressed better and as "He don't know his ass from a hole in the ground").

ross used to be in my top three, then to my i dont care. now he is in my bottom 2 with denny, :dirtbike:

I've been a Chastain fan for a few years now, but I just watched the replay (I missed the race) and that seemed completely pointless.
I get fandom, but if you’re still trying to defend him I just don’t know what to tell you. (Generic “you,” not you in particular @cheesepuffs ). To me the real boneheads are the rest of the field taking his crap and not making a brutal example of him. At some point you have to go “enough turning the cheek, it’s Old Testament time!”

And before I get the whole “but you can’t use your car as a weapon!!!!” argument, I hear you. But Wtf is Ross doing every week if not that? I’ll give you one or two as “mistakes,” but after 7 or 8 times I’m starting to see a pattern and that tells me you’re either 1) malicious or 2) a window licking incompetent idiot, neither of whom I want on the track with me.

Tough call between the 8 and 1, but I’ll go with Kyle. Ross didn’t take himself out of the race

I get fandom, but if you’re still trying to defend him I just don’t know what to tell you. (Generic “you,” not you in particular @cheesepuffs ). To me the real boneheads are the rest of the field taking his crap and not making a brutal example of him. At some point you have to go “enough turning the cheek, it’s Old Testament time!”
Drivers only "meeting" out behind the NASCAR hauler...

If you guys look at the replay closely you will see that Poole lifted early (fire out right side exhaust) going into the corner, this in turn was the cause of the bump from Ross. It was not done on purpose at all and Poole has not been in a cup race since 2020. It was nothing more than a racing thing, period.

But, the haters are going to hate.

The bone head was Poole lifting early causing the wreck.

If you guys look at the replay closely you will see that Poole lifted early (fire out right side exhaust) going into the corner, this in turn was the cause of the bump from Ross. It was not done on purpose at all and Poole has not been in a cup race since 2020. It was nothing more than a racing thing, period.

I agree that Chastain gets crap for stuff that he shouldn't at times, but this ain't one of those times, he has no excuses here. You lose any credibility going forward if u can't admit that.

If you look even more closely, you'll see a 5 y/o kid in the stands waving at Ross. Being the nicest guy in the world of NASCAR he obviously waved back at the kid, causing him to overlook the car in front of him :rolleyes:

C'mon, man....

True enough, but the simple fact remains, Ross screwed up. It isn't the first or second time he has pulled bad moves, owns up to them but that won't restore a different result. After the length of time he has been racing in this series he should have enough basic knowledge to prevent these constant mishaps. I like Ross. I think he is about as close to Dale Earnhardt, Sr. and Ernie Irvin as you can get but even they managed to grasp closing rates, when to tap the brake, etc., to avoid situations where he wrecks someone else.

It's kinda hard to take Ross's "I'm sorry" seriously when he knocks out one of his closest competitors for the championship, finishes second, and takes over the points lead in the series. He should have said Damn! am I lucky or what!

You do you man. Nothing we can say or show you will convince you. And that’s awesome, need more blind passion like you and @Revman have. Makes it so much more interesting. Can’t all be robots like my guy.

Ross.

54 TEAM and 8 TEAM as well for not fueling, and that moronic call the 8 made.

They drove up to p15. Stayed out. Went a lap down on old tires..that was it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The 8 car staying out made no sense whatsoever. If they had pitted, they would have been right in it.

Back
Top Bottom