Dover Downs, anyone?

Abooja does Dover's web site have an interactive page? I just checked and Dover is not an ISC track like California so maybe it's just ISC sites but you can choose a section and row and it gives you a panoramic view of the whole track from that area of the stands........check it out.:)

Okay.......not quite like CA site but if you hold your mouse over the 4 in turn 4 in the 1/7 section that is the relative same area we choose at California. Just out of turn 4 across from pit road entrance.......we like it down low to be close to the cars as they go by. You can't see all the backstretch but we only miss a small part of the track as the cars enter turn 3.......plus there is a giant tv screen in the infield that is easily seen for that part of the track. But I always forget to look!!:D That would be my preferrence judging from the snap shot I saw........but you have to sit where you want. If we are still here next year for the California race we are thinking of moving down to the entry to turn 1 (across from pit exit)........I've seen those cars go by at about 170 to 180!! Now I want to see them go by at 200 plus!!:D

Now I have to know who won that Race! And...Where is Bill lol

Sorry, didn't want to start a separate thread for that!

That's approximately where I sat at Phoenix! It was pretty good, and I was directly across from some of the pits, but they're located differently at Dover.

Here's a photo, in fact!

Jeff Burton won that race, Awesome. :)

That's good, because two of the four I've seen Jeff Gordon has won. Mark Martin won the other (Bristol August '98). :D

This is a closeup of that same hill. At least, I think it's the same hill, from the other side. Don't remember.

Love my Sony Mavica. :)

I loved my Mavica too but someone else evidently loved it more!!:( Have a Kodak DX4900 now.......pretty good but I miss the copying to a floppy.

Some great pictures abooja.

Thanks, DE!

Did someone steal your camera? I would be furious! :kaioken:

Don't know how I didn't lose this thing that trip. I had to carry so much junk around, plus I got sick during the Busch race. It's a miracle I still have these photos, as I've never bothered to save them to my hard drive until today. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom