Dover offsite parking

djbland

Spectator
Hi, I've searched online for information about offsite parking options at Dover International Raceway. Years ago we parked at Dover State University. However, I've learned, that is no longer an option. Can someone supply me with offsite parking information for the upcoming race this weekend (Sunday April 30th) ? I'm well aware of onsite parking information. Thank you!

Hi, I've searched online for information about offsite parking options at Dover International Raceway. Years ago we parked at Dover State University. However, I've learned, that is no longer an option. Can someone supply me with offsite parking information for the upcoming race this weekend (Sunday April 30th) ? I'm well aware of onsite parking information. Thank you!
When I went a few years back we parked in the Dicks parking lot for a small fee. A few tailgaters hanging in the lot knocking a few back so they shouldnt give you any trouble if you wanna hang in the lot for bit.

1682441130099.png

When I went a few years back we parked in the Dicks parking lot for a small fee. A few tailgaters hanging in the lot knocking a few back so they shouldnt give you any trouble if you wanna hang in the lot for bit.

View attachment 70206
this looks so much simiplier than the hell that is about to be unleashed on me when I go to Wilkesboro in less than a month's time.

this looks so much simiplier than the hell that is about to be unleashed on me when I go to Wilkesboro in less than a month's time.
It used to be hell when they had 110000 people.

Honestly there's plenty of room on-site so even though you don't want to hear that it is easier.

Thank you all. My wife is worried about getting door dings. The lot on-site parking spaces do look a bit tight. Hey I called Dart First State. That's the bus terminal across the street. The woman said there was no bus service on Sunday and that people can park there. Anyone know anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom