Dreaded Aero Push

Good Story,Sounds like a lot of good solutions by some drivers,But none of which Nascar has thought of first,I wouldn't expect changes anytime soon.They are to busy reducing the size of gas tanks,And handing out traffic violations.

Gordon agrees with Wallace? That is a first. Oh, and had knaus (J.J.'s crew chief) is gonna get a whoppin from all the "veterans" that are complaining :)

I agree with both of them. NASCAR needs to drop the spoilers and bring back the softer tires. The aero crap has gotten out of hand. It quite obvious that the racing isn't as good as it was two or three years ago. You would think that the people in the sport would realize it.

The aerodynamics have really changed. Maybe it the cars actually looked like the stock models there would be less aero push. The way it is going, it will be the same as IROC. If you take the decals off the cars, most people would be hard pressed to tell what manufacturer it is. Except for the 2003 pontiac.

Maybe they should throw on a wing from one of the old superbirds.

:awing:

well i could tell the difference form one car to the next if they all where paints the same and without any decals but i guess most other people could not.

Back
Top Bottom