• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

smack500

Ward burton and tony stewart

Do you think they could have changed the outcome of the race?

I know its all part of racing I was just wondering what all of your opinions were.

But JMO it looked like rusty jeff and dale would have got to the front no matter who they had to pass.

I agree with you Smack. Jr, Rusty and Jeff were the class of the field and I highly doubt that any other driver out there could have beat them, and they didnt. Maybe Tony and co. could have salvaged a top 5 but not the win.

On my end, it's a damn crying shame what happened to Jeff Burton, Bobby Labonte, and I got a whole mess of things to say about Ward. Casey Atwood got a raw deal too.

yea but do you think they could of takin on them 3 burton was up there behind jeff earlier in the race and couldnt pass him.

was a bad break for ward and tony though, even though jimmy couldnt have done much better that was bad what rob did to him.

No, because Rusty, Jeff and Dale were clearly the best cars in the field and nobody else could keep up with them.

If given the chance, Ward may have made a difference. Loved his tantrum! anybody else would have been fined, (oops, maybe he will be, and if so we should all pitch in and pay it for him).

Nope, I was just hoping Smoke would finish 4th or 5th.

Too bad for Smoke, That oil line was a killer. His finish made me loose in my local fantasy league too:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom