Driving Force

Magnethead

Admin & Resident Techie
Staff member
Comes on at 9 ET and is 2 episodes. It's about John Force and his 3 daughters that he's getting into drag racing. Centered partially around Ashley Force, who will mke her first pro fuel car run in the 4th force car sometime in august.

Magnet, Force only has 3 daughters. The other "daughter" is his wife.

I watched both episodes. Pretty good show! Force is a nut!!!

lol how'd i do that...

I'm starting to wonder if Force listens to anybody other than Coil, both medlens, and hight. Cuz seems like anybody else he's yelling at.

Actually John has 4 Daughters. His oldest Adria is Married to Robert Hight, and isn't on the show.

Comes on at 9 ET and is 2 episodes.... the 1st episode is new and the 2nd is a re-run of a previous episode

Tech @ BG said:
Actually John has 4 Daughters. His oldest Adria is Married to Robert Hight, and isn't on the show.
I find it odd then that he always says "I have THREE daughters". :confused:

yea, he actually does have 4. I think with adria being married, he doesn't so much consider her a daughter maybe?

also note that he's divorced once.

I don't think Adria wanted to be part of the show. Robert has been on the show, and she's was no where to be seen. In years past John would talk about what a good job she does running the shop.

Helluva last name to get into motorsports with, eh?

I can't watch top fuel stuff. Too much like watching my kid on a balance beam. You know they're gonna make that one mistake and *wham*. The only questions being how much it's gonna hurt .... this time.

Back
Top Bottom