Dumbest ending to a race I've ever seen

This just in....if you are flagged by NASCAR, you can take cars out. Somebody explain this to me!

This just in....if you are flagged by NASCAR, you can take cars out. Somebody explain this to me!

Its Hamlin's fault he ran Chase off the track don't blame Chase for getting revenge esp after Nascar gave him that bs blackflag.

Its Hamlin's fault he ran Chase off the track don't blame Chase for getting revenge esp after Nascar gave him that bs blackflag.
Dinger squeezed down on Hamlin as well, so it was just a by product of hard racing more than anything else.

I forget Hamlin is seen as a punching bag of sorts.

take off the rose colored glasses its clear as day Hamlin ran Chase off the track he should have been the one blackflagged if anyone.
Enjoy your "Likes" and newfound friends.

Hamlin pushed Briscoe off track after AJ made contact with the 11. It was a domino effect and a racing deal where the 14 ultimately got forced off, similar to getting forced below the line at a super speedway.

Is everyone forgetting that AJ squeezed down on Hamlin and Chase was out of room?

Like holy crap folks, Denny tried to block and Chase had no other choice at that point when he was spun out.

Just a racing deal at the end of the day, Chase should not have been penalized for being forced off-track IMHO.

He didn't know he was penalized at the time he took the 11 out, he was radioed about it after. Presumably the team couldn't believe it or was debating it with officials.
Oh okay, that's fine then, drive through the leader and blame it on your time for not telling you. What part of cutting the course does Chase feel is legal? He had to know something was coming, and if his spotter didn't notify him, his ass needs to be suspended.

Hamlin pushed Briscoe off track after AJ made contact with the 11. It was a domino effect and a racing deal where the 14 ultimately got forced off, similar to getting forced below the line at a super speedway.
:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Well, of course, your opinion is presented as a statement of fact. Why did NASCAR penalize him then?
You have critiqued NASCAR for allowing Chevy to gain an unfair aero advantage, allegedly granting Chevy all kinds of special liberties against the spirit of balanced competition. And then now, when it favors a Toyota driver, you're going to spin things like NASCAR officiating is the gold standard not to be questioned?

Is everyone forgetting that AJ squeezed down on Hamlin and Chase was out of room?

Like holy crap folks, Denny tried to block and Chase had no other choice at that point when he was spun out.

Just a racing deal at the end of the day, Chase should not have been penalized for being forced off-track IMHO.
I agree there Chase should not of been blackflagged terrible bs call for Nascar .

You have critiqued NASCAR for allowing Chevy to gain an unfair aero advantage, allegedly granting Chevy all kinds of special liberties against the spirit of balanced competition. And then now, when it favors a Toyota driver, you're going to spin things like NASCAR officiating is the gold standard not to be questioned?
That has nothing to do with this. Save your bait.

I think Briscoe did the right thing, he gassed it up thru the grass, came out up front, let Hamlin have his spot back, and then turned Hamlin when his slow ass wouldn't get out of his way. :punkrocke Nascar penalized him, he did his time, took his licks.
thats another reason the blackflag was bs cause he let Hamlin have his spot back so he gain nothing from it not Chase's fault Hamlin car was ****.

You don't get all three lanes when somebody is beside ya. That was a typical Hamlin move. legal but chickens#hit

1629071414378.gif

The track ate up a bunch of cars with the BS rumble strips in the corners. How can you believe this is acceptable on a racing surface?
It was perfectly fine until that point. You can't judge the ENTIRETY of the race for something that occurred with 5 to go. What happened was unacceptable but everything prior to that proved the road course put on a better show than most oval races there in the previous 20 years.

How can you believe this is acceptable on a racing surface?
Not just any surface.....this is Indy. How the hell can this be acceptable at ****** Indy?!

Back
Top Bottom