DW is on Drugs

W

Windsor377

DW,

A car that is oversteering is LOOSE! It is the car that is oversteering NOT THE DRIVER! A car that is understeering is TIGHT!

Larry! How could you sit there and accept that?(!)

I didn't even have to read this to know DW was on drugs.... :lol:

I thought DW is on drugs for sometime. But then I came to the conclusions it is not the drugs that makes him stupid. You see the man is totally insane, therfeore he needs the drugs, I just don't think the doctors are giving him a stronge enough dose yet.

Originally posted by 17_Fan@Jun 6 2003, 09:02 PM
Something has to be the reason why someone who scream "BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY" at the beginning of every race and to sing "I want to talk about me" all the time. :D Drugs could possibly the reason. <_<

Originally posted by nascat22+Jun 7 2003, 08:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascat22 @ Jun 7 2003, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--17_Fan@Jun 6 2003, 09:02 PM
Something has to be the reason why someone who scream "BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY" at the beginning of every race and to sing "I want to talk about me" all the time. :D Drugs could possibly the reason. <_< [/b][/quote]
We will have to investigate this further. :cuckoo:

DW raced for a long time All those crashes might have done something to scramble the brain. :D

He spews all of that crap week in and weekout!!! It gets to me!!! Does anyone remember when Blaney lost his wheel??? Dw still carrys on about that!!! The man was a good driver yes but $ucks a announcer...

Originally posted by Crimepays3@Jun 8 2003, 07:47 AM
He spews all of that crap week in and weekout!!! It gets to me!!! Does anyone remember when Blaney lost his wheel??? Dw still carrys on about that!!! The man was a good driver yes but $ucks a announcer...
You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel... ^_^

They're all a little loopy if you ask me! Two practices ago ( yet another one that was rained out ), Kevin Harvick said something to Chris Myers like "Chris, I would send it back to you, but I'll hafta send it back to your papers 'cause you don't know what the hell is going on!". Hmm... I don't think any of 'em really have a clue. :wacko:

People will complain about the Fox crew then in about 3 or 4 weeks will be crying about the NBC crew!
I like the loopy guys better on Fox, they have alot of fun. The NBC crew is just a little serious for me. IMO I think FOX is geared for the younger people and NBC is for the older people! You might like one you might like the other, or both. I think they could do worse that DW, alot worse! (NBC's Wally for example :rolleyes: )

I stick to the old saying,You get what you pay for. Put Buddy Baker,Ned Jarret,and Jerry Punch in the booth,and notice the differance. :p

I can't think of anybody who would do a better job than DW does, but I'm sure there are millions who could. He is what he is, a bad announcer. But he is like the plate "races". As long as people pay to see them, they will not go away.

Originally posted by pbunch@Jun 8 2003, 04:20 PM
I stick to the old saying,You get what you pay for. Put Buddy Baker,Ned Jarret,and Jerry Punch in the booth,and notice the differance. :p
Not to sure about Ned Jarret. He is just as bad as DW when it comes to DJ. And how did Glenn Jarrett get to be a pit reporter.

Dr. Jerry Punch is quality at its highest.

WOW---What charm dost exist amongst us. DW is not all that bad. Look at some of your own sentences. Some are not even complete. Words left out. He who has no faults let him cast the first stone. Until then, sit back and listen.
"Boogity, Boogity, Boogity. Let's go racin' boys". :lol:

Originally posted by Dinoforthe3@Jun 9 2003, 09:00 AM

Dr. Jerry Punch is quality at its highest.
Agreed but man I need just a little personality.

Originally posted by Tommie@Jun 9 2003, 12:19 PM
Words left out.
"Boogity, Boogity, Boogity. Let's go racin' boys". :lol:
That is not a sentence my friend... We all do it, I know I do. Typing fast, not paying attention, oh well. It's still fun to talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom