Dwight Clark -RIP

Sad to say the least. Believe it or not, Dwight every once in a while would tailgate at Candlestick after he retired just like a regular 49er fan would. Such a down to earth and a good guy. RIP:(

The_Catch,_Dwight_Clark,_S.F,_Ca._1981.jpg

3-dwight-clark-wr_pg_600.jpg

"I've been asked if playing football caused this," he wrote in May 2017. "I don't know for sure. But I certainly suspect it did. And I encourage the NFLPA and the NFL to continue working together in their efforts to make the game of football safer, especially as it relates to head trauma.

My father died from ALS.
Forget football causing this.....like everything else it is in your genes.
Which doesn't bode well for me. Touch wood

"I've been asked if playing football caused this," he wrote in May 2017. "I don't know for sure. But I certainly suspect it did. And I encourage the NFLPA and the NFL to continue working together in their efforts to make the game of football safer, especially as it relates to head trauma.

My father died from ALS.
Forget football causing this.....like everything else it is in your genes.
Which doesn't bode well for me. Touch wood

We all wish you the best, Clutch.

We all wish you the best, Clutch.
I know that bud, and I thank you. If it were to happen I hope that I can face it with the courage and dignity that Brandon showed us all.
Greg he truly was inspirational to us all.
God bless you and your wife.

I know that bud, and I thank you. If it were to happen I hope that I can face it with the courage and dignity that Brandon showed us all.
Greg he truly was inspirational to us all.
God bless you and your wife.
You are a great encouragement as well.

Back
Top Bottom