E-mail from Bill Simpson

Lap3Forever

Staff member
i got this a long time ago. but thought i would show it to all of you all. olny 13 ppl got this leter and i was lucky to get it. and it is old news. i know.

To all those who have shown their concern & support:

I would like to thank you for your support!

We know we have an uphill battle with this action. I have made every effort to avoid legal action, however, NASCAR is not willing to budge.

My only alternative is to have a court decide this matter on its merits.

Again, thank you for your support and kind comments!

Very Sincerely,

Bill Simpson

Very cool,Lap3.I was disgusted with Nascar over the railroading they gave Bill.I lost a lot of respect for the sanctioning body when that occured.

thats cool!! I don't see why nascar is blaming bill on that bc it was RCR's and dales fault the elts did not work bc they did not have them in correctly

Nascar was just mad becuz it was really there fault. When they told dale that his belts where not installed properly, they should have made him correct the problem then and there. But they didnt and dale was killed. So of course the blame went to Simpson.

You can't stop internal organs with seat belts,It is my opinion that he would have died anyway,with the force he hit that wall.Nascar just tried to divert attention in any direction but there's.Like always.:(

Back
Top Bottom