Earnhardt Ganassi Racing switching to Hendrick Engines next year

ouch!

Dodge in 2014?

I think the time for Dodge has sadly passed. They'really gonna have a real hard time IMO getting back in. As far as EGR, I don't think this will have a big impact. I don't see their problems as being down on power. They've changed almost everybody over there (Crew cheifs, car cheifs, engineers, etc.) I think it's time for a driver line up change. For whatever reason, all the changes aren't helping. If you're gonna change motors to Hendrick, they should get the cars from them also. Stop building them in house, get the technical alliance with Hendrick. I would hate to see ECR close shop, and this has to hurt them. Chevrolet is the only manufacturer with 2 power plants and I think that helps them. Any car associated with RCR/ECR has been way off this year, I just don't think it's lack of power in the case of the 1 & 42.

...or Out of NA$$CAR to focus on IndyCar and Rolex?

I got to be honest, it tickled me to watch Penske and Andretti put him in his place this year. Unfortunately ROLEX let him pull his sh*t again this year. He had me fooled at first, but his act is getting old for me now.

Back
Top Bottom