Earnhardt to drive camouflaged car

tkj24

Team Owner
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) -- NASCAR is trying to raise funds for military families, and Dale Earnhardt Junior will show his support of that effort on his Chevrolet.

Earnhardt will drive a camouflage-painted car during the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend. He's not the only one.

Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, Ward Burton, Denny Hamlin, Casey Mears, Shane Huffman and Jon Wood will also drive cars with special paint schemes. The schemes will honor each department of the armed forces during the Busch Series and Nextel Cup races on May 26th and 27th at Lowe's Motor Speedway.

NASCAR team owners donated the hood space on the car to kick off a nationwide effort to collect funds for military families in need through the American Heroes program.

That space is estimated to be worth $8 million.

Earnhardt will drive a camouflage-painted car during the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend. He's not the only one.

This is great news. His legions of followers that comprise Junyer Nation probably aren't smart enough to realize he has a new paint scheme. They'll be pulling for every red car on the track, which are mostly Dodges. And, if the pattern holds those Dodges will be running in the back so maybe Junyer Nation will leave early and I can enjoy the race.
The other good news is that for the 600 I'll be sitting in the Speedway Club so maybe that will insulate me from some of their craziness...

This is great news. His legions of followers that comprise Junyer Nation probably aren't smart enough to realize he has a new paint scheme. They'll be pulling for every red car on the track, which are mostly Dodges. And, if the pattern holds those Dodges will be running in the back so maybe Junyer Nation will leave early and I can enjoy the race.
The other good news is that for the 600 I'll be sitting in the Speedway Club so maybe that will insulate me from some of their craziness...

:p :D :laugh:

but then how can the TV cameras find him? this could cause a major scoring problems..

Back
Top Bottom