EarthQuake In Mexico City

Betsy

Team Owner
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits Mexico City. Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured. The city is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start with asking for help to rebuild.

The rest of the world is in shock.

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Other Latin American countries are sending supplies. The European community (except France) is sending food and money.

The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Mexicans.

;)

Eh, I think y'all are just picking because its Betsy. If someone else had posted this joke then there wouldn't have been these comments. It gave me a chuckle...

kat2220 said:
BP, I don't agree with you...........it's tasteless and bigoted. JMO

Many jokes are tastless. That comes with the territory and is a personal opinion.
A lot of jokes are bigoted. But, as the good Professur pointed out it depends on the audience.
There is a joke at the top about 3 boys rescuing Bush. That joke could easily fit in the tasteless and bigoted category. One could argue that there is nothing worse than making fun of those that are handicapped and yet the joke didn't even rate a comment.
All I'm saying is that a lot of people allow their sensibilities to be insulted by the teller where others get a pass.
Then again I don't take a lot of what I read here or other boards all that seriously. I guess being a troll does that...

barelypure said:
Many jokes are tastless. That comes with the territory and is a personal opinion.
A lot of jokes are bigoted. But, as the good Professur pointed out it depends on the audience.
There is a joke at the top about 3 boys rescuing Bush. That joke could easily fit in the tasteless and bigoted category. One could argue that there is nothing worse than making fun of those that are handicapped and yet the joke didn't even rate a comment.
All I'm saying is that a lot of people allow their sensibilities to be insulted by the teller where others get a pass.
Then again I don't take a lot of what I read here or other boards all that seriously. I guess being a troll does that...

I agree pb! :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom