Edmonton Indy

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Time to see if the Ryan Hunter-Reay steamroller can keep on rolling. It sure is nice to see an American winning in this series.

I disagree, but then you do complain about everything and anything. That was a good finish, push to pass and all.

It completely takes away from every other element of road course racing, IMO. Corner-entry, exit-off, setting a guy up, none of that matters because it all comes down to one silly button.

It completely takes away from every other element of road course racing, IMO. Corner-entry, exit-off, setting a guy up, none of that matters because it all comes down to one silly button.
Then don't watch. Seriously, the non-stop griping is old.

I don't see where the P2P button is harming anything. It adds another level of strategy. I found the race oddly entertaining. I did fast forward through some of it but it was nice seeing a clean race. I HATE races where cautions come out because they don't have starters in these cars.

I don't see where the P2P button is harming anything. It adds another level of strategy. I found the race oddly entertaining. I did fast forward through some of it but it was nice seeing a clean race. I HATE races where cautions come out because they don't have starters in these cars.

Why fix something that isn't broke?

Back
Top Bottom