Eldora Truck RACE thread --

Bob Pockrass
Also here at Eldora, caution laps between stage breaks don't count. ... If you add fuel during stage break, must do that before tires.

Some other rules for Eldora race: No tires (unless a flat, and then only that tire) and no fuel except at stage breaks (stages 40-50-60). At stage break, all trucks can come down pit road and have 3 minutes. If u stay out, start ahead of all those who pit (or take wave around).

The wife and I are watching with great enthusiasm. The dog, not so much....

usmBFeQl.jpg

Most TV time Benning gets all season. Always fun to watch him at Eldora though, would be cool to see him in a slightly better truck to see how he really does at Eldora.

I'm opposed to adding Eldora for the Cup Series for a reason, it devalues the Eldora Dirt Derby for the Truck Series, which needs to have it's own thing, since the current approach to the Truck Series as a development series that runs support most weeks isn't working

I'm opposed to adding Eldora for the Cup Series for a reason, it devalues the Eldora Dirt Derby for the Truck Series, which needs to have it's own thing, since the current approach to the Truck Series as a development series that runs support most weeks isn't working
Its already devalued. The more they run the less interest, great racing but this place used to be packed but its not anymore

It is refreshing to hear an announcer, even if it's Mikey, say he doesn't care about the damn playoffs tonight. What sacrilege.

Hello everyone...let’s go dirt racing in the trucks

Back
Top Bottom