eldora truck race

acmerocket

Team Owner
just looked at a entry list,no bell,larson.i only see creed.no other dirt races,iam hoping some willl show up.love this race

Strickler is running for KBM I believe

Tyler Dippel has been running Nascar stuff for a couple of years but still runs some big block modified races.
Mike Marlar was the 2018 World of Outlaws late models champion.
So there are a few dirt guys entered

Curious to see if Crafton can make it two wins or if Briscoe can make it two in a row. Friesen and Enfinger have been right there also.

He said he tried, but with the passing of mike mittler it didn't work out.

In regards to Decker, is having your team squeeze out one good finish every 10 races really worth taking out your main driver for? They really should have let Decker drive at Eldora.

Does anyone know if the heat races will be on TV? I see coverage of 9 ET for the main event. IMO first couple years the heat races were worth watching.

Does anyone know if the heat races will be on TV? I see coverage of 9 ET for the main event. IMO first couple years the heat races were worth watching.
This is all that I could find and It's part of the the schedule from the Cup thread.

TV SCHEDULE

Thursday, Aug. 1
7 p.m., Gander Outdoors Truck Series Eldora Dirt Derby qualifying, FS1/FOX Sports App
8:30 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay: Eldora, FS1/FOX Sports App
9 p.m., Gander Outdoors Truck Series Eldora Dirt Derby, FS1/FOX Sports App

I thought this race was tonight and Bobby Pierce was Racing...nvm. But still racing on a Thursday night that’s still a win

Consecutive 10-lap averages from first truck practice:

EA2DXmnW4AE18D9.jpg:large

It's an old worn out cliche, but I still like my T-shirt that says...
"Dirt Is For Racing, Asphalt Is For Getting There"

Ross Chastain, who will start his very first dirt race tonight at Eldora, offered a funny counterpoint...
"Asphalt Is For Racing, Dirt Is For Farming Watermelons"

I'm pulling for Mark Smith who is making his debut PA sprint car driver

I think they need to do something about caution flags there. Maybe not count them in the final stage or something? Just seems like the race really never got going. Not that the race was bad, but i think it could of been a whole lot better if it had some longer green flag runs.

Back
Top Bottom