Entertainment Trivia

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Ask questions about mainstreem movies, music, tv shows, ect. Basicly the same as NASCAR Trivia, just entertainment.

What famous rocker from the 70's and 80's joined Nickleback on three songs on the "All the right reasons" album? name the rocker and the songs

I think this will be a fun thread, but I don't know the answer to this question :eek:

Ask questions about mainstreem movies, music, tv shows, ect. Basicly the same as NASCAR Trivia, just entertainment.

What famous rocker from the 70's and 80's joined Nickleback on three songs on the "All the right reasons" album? name the rocker and the songs

Billy Gibbons appeared on the Nickelback album "All the Right Reasons" on the tracks "Follow You Home", "Fight for All the Wrong Reasons", and "Rockstar".

Yup thats right. No telling how many times iv heard them songs, but never knew it was him, untill i seen the Rockstar video, and started to do some research.

Your turn tkj24!

This Country artist recently released a album singing with several other artist including Faith Hill and Justin Timberlake. Who is it and what is the name of the album.

Who plays the voice of "Side Show Bob" on the TV show The Simpsons

SidesBob.jpg

He played football for the Detroit Lions...his character was a retired football player, too.

ajk is right, he was a pro football player for the Detroit Lions & also a wrestler for a short time. You're up ajk...

BTW, his name was Alex Karras and he is married to Susan Clark who also was in the series. Maybe you will also remember him as Mongo in Blazing Saddles.

In the film version of MASH, who played Father John Patrick Mulcahy and name at least 1 of TV shows he would later star in (1 from the 80s one from the 90s)?

In the film version of MASH, who played Father John Patrick Mulcahy and name at least 1 of TV shows he would later star in (1 from the 80s one from the 90s)?

Rene Auberjonois

In the TV show Benson he played Clayton Runnymede Endicott III in 134 episodes from 1980-1986

He played Barney Fife. As far as I know Barney was just a friend to Andy. I don't think he was a cousin or anything.

I'll give ya'll about another 18 hours before i give the anwser and post a new question. tkj...i want to give it to you, but i just can't....

HINT: 1st season

Early in the 1st season they were cousins. This relationship was later dropped in later seasons.

Barney Fife was Andy Taylor's cousin. There were three episodes that mentioned Andy and Barney being cousins: The New Housekeeper, The Manhunt, Runaway Kid. Also, in "Andy and the New Mayor", Barney mentions, growing up and attending school with Andy, (they got 1st and 2nd place in a penmanship contest) as well as being Andy's best man, at his first wedding, and being the Godfather to Opie.

I reckon it's your turn BP.

Oh and when they showed their high school pictures, those really were their pictures. Just not the same school.

I really think it's tk's turn so I'll toss out an easy one.

The Andy Griffith Show was on for 8 seasons. How many Xmas shows did they do?

Oh and when they showed their high school pictures, those really were their pictures. Just not the same school.

I really think it's tk's turn so I'll toss out an easy one.

The Andy Griffith Show was on for 8 seasons. How many Xmas shows did they do?

One. It was the 11th show of the 1st season, 1960

Y'all know I hate trivia games but for those needing a hint he was also Sheriff Hoyt in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :cool:

I love this guy and he was a real Marine, and a good one at that. His name is R. Lee Ermy, but someone else can ask the next question.

Y'all know I hate trivia games but for those needing a hint he was also Sheriff Hoyt in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :cool:

I forgot about that one.

Buck got it right, but just to keep the game going.....

Who plays the voice of Brian the dog, in the tv cartoon "Family Guy"?

Seth MacFarlane

You proved me wrong, glad i looked that one up. It always sounded like Adam West (Batman) to me. I don't think iv watched a full show before. My uncle and dad both said it sounded like Adam West. He does have like 26 Family Guy shows as "Mayor Adam West" so im not totaly crazy.

Your turn.

A long-running American television legal drama. The format of the show was very similar to that of Perry Mason, with ______ figuring out who the murderer was and then confronting him or her in a dramatic courtroom scene near the end.

Back
Top Bottom