ESPN sucks...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
I'm in Waldorf for the weekend, we have 6 ESPN networks here. So where's the Boise State game? On a seventh ESPN network not available at all on DirecTV (not even on the premium sports package).

I don't understand why ESPN uses ESPN Classic for programs they relegate (which is only available in well under 20% of households) but ESPNNews (which is on basic cable around here) isn't used at all for sports.

VERSUS, FOX and CBS are trying to get more sports programming -- in the meantime, ESPN has so much live sports programming they don't know where to air them.

:espnsux:

/Rant off

Andy wtf, i had all the games here and they weren't even on my second sports tier, they were on the basic channels! You need to get a better TV provider, or start your own satelite company.....that's it Andy! AndyTV, i can see it now....:D:beerbang:

Andy wtf, i had all the games here and they weren't even on my second sports tier, they were on the basic channels! You need to get a better TV provider, or start your own satelite company.....that's it Andy! AndyTV, i can see it now....:D:beerbang:

It would be the one with the first 24 hour biotchin channel

Back
Top Bottom