barelypure

Spectator
No words necessary...
change-whitehouse-1.jpg

change-whitehouse-arrived.jpg

:D

:XXROFL:

On that note ... anyone else think Michelle Obama is hot? :confused:

I think she is a little too manly or something. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something unattractive about her to me. I used to think Condoleeza(sp?) was kind of hot, but she hasn't aged very well at all.

When Condi Rice was on camera there was something in her voice, almost like she was going to break down and cry. But she's one smart lady.

I think Michelle Obama has both feet firmly planted on the ground, I like her. I don't think Barack gets away with much. :D

Now, Madeline Albright, that's a woman!!!!!!!:eek:

:p

I think she is a little too manly or something. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something unattractive about her to me. I used to think Condoleeza(sp?) was kind of hot, but she hasn't aged very well at all.

You may be thinking of this cartoon run by the New Yorker
New%2BYorker%2BCover%2BCartoon%2Bof%2BBarack%2BObama%2Band%2BMichelle.jpg

When Condi Rice was on camera there was something in her voice, almost like she was going to break down and cry. But she's one smart lady.

I think Michelle Obama has both feet firmly planted on the ground, I like her. I don't think Barack gets away with much. :D

Now, Madeline Albright, that's a woman!!!!!!!:eek:

:p
They don't call her Straddlin' Madeline for nothing y'know.

Now, Madeline Albright, that's a woman!!!!!!!:eek::p

No thanks, you can have this all to yourself

w18mrp.jpg

i think it's fine

edit: what disturbs me is what's right next to whatever the big black thing next to her right hand.

Back
Top Bottom