F1: 2020 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
ElkT-MDW0AAocIQ

ElQj-NtWoAEk53i

Albon is a mess.

Spinning, going off track and getting his time deleted every single run.

Has anyone heard of @Doc Austin ?
He last posted here on Sep 14 and looking at his profile it says...
View attachment 50077
He's fine, I checked on him a few weeks ago. He had some things go on and he's staying away from the forum, unfortunately.

I was extremely concerned as well and reached out to him to check on him. I get disagreeing, but sending PMs threatening others is unacceptable. No one should be attacked like that.

Good news. I was afraid "decreased" wasn't meant ironic.

Who does that?
I'm not even sure, I just hope he's doing well and will eventually begin to come back around.

I enjoyed his well thought out responses with his knowledge of sports car racing over the years.

Gasly is out!

AT engineers said it's a terminal issue with the power unit. It would have resulted in a massive failure.

Look at that train of cars from 4th down.

This track is keeping them together but not allowing for any meaningful passes.

Hamilton is going for 10 more laps? Wow

Welp, Lewis is going to win.

Unbelievable. I don't see Bottas or Verstappen getting by him.

Hamilton is made of luck.

He earned it either way. Bottas mental state must be non existent.

Bottas is just not mentally ready for either Hamilton or Max. He gets rattled every time there is someone behind him.

Albon is done for. I doubt more and more each week his being in F1 next year.

What’s up with Russell’s Hinchcliffe impression? He’s almost allergic to scoring points.

Ferrari bottle a pit stop - surprise!

RP cost Perez a podium. Cool to see Danny Ric get up there in his place though.

Albon is done for. I doubt more and more each week his being in F1 next year.

What’s up with Russell’s Hinchcliffe impression? He’s almost allergic to scoring points.

Ferrari bottle a pit stop - surprise!

RP cost Perez a podium. Cool to see Danny Ric get up there in his place though.
I don't get Albon man, that hurt me to my core to see that happen to him. Red Bull should have pitted him, he would not have lost any positions nor was he past the pit lane when the safety car came out.

The guy is not a slug, but he lacks intensity for some reason. He's always so down it seems like, I think he should still be a candidate for the AT seat. If anything, he and Gasly have similar driving styles, I see that as a advantage for AT of they decide to sign him. Kyvat had an outstanding day, but I think Marko is cutting the cord on him. I'd rather see Kyvat at Haas than Mazepin, honestly.

RP had a **** day, Haas had a **** day, Williams day went to ****.

Danny Ric justifying himself as a top driver, again. McLaren needs his input to help propel them forward again.

Alfa Romeo, surprisingly did well. Kimi did 47-48 laps on his tires, an absolute killer stint doing times similar to the leaders on tattered tires.

Russell made a mistake and he paid the price for it, he'll get there. He's due for points, he just has to keep his head up after that gaffe.

Ferrari is just Ferrari, Leclerc doing all the heavy lifting.

Back
Top Bottom