F1: 2020 Italian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EhBjjtXXcAQGYdU

Egv9mvQX0AIblLI

Was just thinking about you and this thread. Lol

Is it me or has F1 stabilized the schedule to always be at 9AM for Quals and race no matter where they race?

It used to be all over the place before.Used to be closer to 7AM and even 5AM in some instances.

Was just thinking about you and this thread. Lol

Is it me or has F1 stabilized the schedule to always be at 9AM for Quals and race no matter where they race?

It used to be all over the place before.Used to be closer to 7AM and even 5AM in some instances.
Of the the races they have times set for on the F1 site right now Sochi and Imola have 7 AM starts and Germany 8 AM, other than that everything at 9. They don't have anything set for Bahrain or Abu Dhabi but those usually have normal start times too. Lack of Far East races keeps things pretty constant.

Of the the races they have times set for on the F1 site right now Sochi and Imola have 7 AM starts and Germany 8 AM, other than that everything at 9. They don't have anything set for Bahrain or Abu Dhabi but those usually have normal start times too. Lack of Far East races keeps things pretty constant.

Yeah that's what I thought.

The Japan race is the one that came to mind which was always on in the wee hours for us east coasters.

This off-track stuff at Parabolica is ****** stupid.

All of a sudden its a big deal when drivers have been putting all wheels off for ages.

Remember this?

They used to have a gravel trap at Parabolica and everything was fine.

They put a sausage kerb in the worst place possible. I still wonder why in the world they put that kerb there, it was very much unnecessary.

I agree, if they are serious they should just put the gravel trap back instead of the funky sensors. Let the drivers penalize themselves with the gravel trap.

Bottas may have gotten too greedy. Way out there and still couldn’t beat Hamilton.

This is going to be a bad race. Red Bull nowhere in sight.

5th and 9th. Ouch

They really have learned nothing about the qualifying with a tow nonsense. Too much gamesmanship going on, it's dangerous. And the lap deletions is annoying, need to figure out a better way for sure. They paved it all over for World Superbikes which they don't even host anymore, right? At the very least the green strip needs to be replaced with a gravel strip separating from the paved runoff. Don't pave it if you don't want drivers running on it.

Tough break for Ilott in the pits, but Mick Schumacher taking his firt F2 feature win at Monza of all places is pretty damn special. A shame the circumstances prevented fans from being at this one.

They really have learned nothing about the qualifying with a tow nonsense. Too much gamesmanship going on, it's dangerous. And the lap deletions is annoying, need to figure out a better way for sure. They paved it all over for World Superbikes which they don't even host anymore, right? At the very least the green strip needs to be replaced with a gravel strip separating from the paved runoff. Don't pave it if you don't want drivers running on it.

Put the grass back in and let that be the self enforcing track limit.

That and get rid of the car wide exit curbs. All those do is make the track artificially wider so they can claim "track records" on a track that's not even the same.

Tough break for Ilott in the pits, but Mick Schumacher taking his firt F2 feature win at Monza of all places is pretty damn special. A shame the circumstances prevented fans from being at this one.
Ilott drove a fine race man, just a shame that he stalled out in the pits like that.

I'm hyped for Mick, his first feature win and his seventh podium this season. Mick is looking really good this season because Shwartzman has come out swinging this season and now this championship is now a four way dog fight.

Whomever wins this championship this season will deserve that F1 seat next season, for sure.

Wtf was that.

Bottas has negative killer instinct. Awful.

lol blaming a non existent puncture.

It’s one thing to lose places at the start but this guy rarely gets them back. What good is a rocket ship if you don’t know how to use it?

Side note: **** Ferrari

If this is the end result of no party mode, bring it the **** back.

At least with it, you have a couple of mad dash laps and you can see some passes.

Back
Top Bottom