F1: 2020 Spanish Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EfVXlSiXgAMbaRQ

EfD8jpNX0AAipq2

Kimi got into Q2 and beat Gio by damn near 9 tenths.

First time Kimi has gotten into Q2 all season.

Vettel is definitely not finishing the season at Ferrari this year.

Gasly will find himself back in a Red Bull sooner than later. It’s the Red Bull/Toro Rosso/AlphaTauri circle of life.

Gasly will find himself back in a Red Bull sooner than later. It’s the Red Bull/Toro Rosso/AlphaTauri circle of life.
Gasly cannot pass for **** though, he still can't for the most part.

Albon makes passes that Gasly could not make during his half-season, we'll see I think Albon will finish this season out. His form has been questionable though.

Stroll's qualifying confidence is something else now, he's right there with Perez.

Albon needs to get closer to Max man, he's over a second down on pace.

Wish Nissany hadn’t binned it and gotten more green laps in. That was great racing.

Ilott was pissed because his racecraft was **** at the end of the race... Lol.

I'm gutted for Mick though, this is like the second or third time his team has dropped the ball with strategy.

Once again, this field is DEEP. Tsuonda did a hell of a job defending those guys off for the most part.

Gasly cannot pass for **** though, he still can't for the most part.

Albon makes passes that Gasly could not make during his half-season, we'll see I think Albon will finish this season out. His form has been questionable though.
Albon is the Vettel of red Bull.

No one is going to produce against Verstappen. There's less than a small handful of drivers who could get as much out of the car as Verstappen, so the second driver is always going to struggle. The best Red Bull can hope for is finding a good #2 that can score points, and given time that will probably be Albon. He just needs time to develop. Remember he's been punted off the podium twice, and he's only in his second season.

Having said that, you're right about the Red Bull merry go round. That program is just savage.

Swapping that #2 seat back and forth all the time is not good for continuity. You can make the case it worked with Verstappen, but then again that's an exceptional talent, isn't it? Where Red Bull is tripping up on that second seat is expecting to find the next Verstappen.

Vettel is definitely not finishing the season at Ferrari this year.

Hell, Niki Lauda probably wouldn't have even finished the weekend!

I think unless they give him the boot that Vettel says nice things about everyone, and does his job quietly, and in a professional manner. Clearly he's not happy, but he's still a professional and a class kind of guy. Almost anyone else would have lost it amid all the Ferrari hysteria.

Red Bull could have kept Ricciardo but they chose to support Verstappen and made him apologize for a crash that was mostly Verstappen's fault.

Red Bull could have kept Ricciardo but they chose to support Verstappen and made him apologize for a crash that was mostly Verstappen's fault.

Baku? Completely Verstappen's fault. Inexcusable under any circumstances, and especially abhorrent to race a teammate that way.

Tomorrow’s race could be another good one.

Just saw the post qualifying interviews and they all think the high temperatures will inevitably force teams into a 2 stop race.

Mercedes seemed nervous. They think Red Bull might have the upper hand again.

The guys to watch tomorrow just might be Lance and Chico.

Can't wait to see how much Ferrari hysteria there's going to be if Vettel has another bad race. I'de really like to see him out of there right now before Ferrari completely crushes his soul.

Sorry to see Nico out, but he's back on the wanted list for a few teams. I was kind of hoping we would get him in IndyCar.

Verstappen has a good shot here. No protection from Bottas, Hamilton is exposed.

Bottas needing drs and still coming off short. Yikes

This reminds me of Singapore was it where Ferrari was purposefully going extremely slow.

Those tires look pretty decent this time.

Max is running Red Bull with them big balls.

I’m the captain now!

Back
Top Bottom