F1: 2020 Styrian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EcfkBK9XgAANDwu

Are the Mercs sandbagging? They were less than stellar in the first 2 practices. Specially Hamilton.

Ferrari are terribly slow, too. They are basically back markers.

Are the Mercs sandbagging? They were less than stellar in the first 2 practices. Specially Hamilton.

Ferrari are terribly slow, too. They are basically back markers.
I think they would have tried some flyers because there’s a chance FP2 could set the grid for the race, tomorrow might be a washout.

Ferrari are legitimately just midfielders I think. Even after bringing forward their update package.

Rain is truly the great equalizer.

Not for the Ferraris though.

Hamilton is obscene in the wet. GOAT tier for sure.

Great run for Carlos! McLaren with both in the top six.

Good on F1 for allowing a proper full wet session.

It was fun. They were racing a largely dry track on rain tires at the end.
Schwartzman held of Tsunoda for the win, Schumacher came in 4th behind Guanyu Joe.
Tsunoda led most of the race but lost the lead as he couldn't hear his team and thus stayed out on old tires too long.
I think Shwartzman and Schumacher are competing for a Sauber seat if Kimi is done after this year, Tsunoda could end up replacing Kvyat in 2021.

It was fun. They were racing a largely dry track on rain tires at the end.
Schwartzman held of Tsunoda for the win, Schumacher came in 4th behind Guanyu Joe.
Tsunoda led most of the race but lost the lead as he couldn't hear his team and thus stayed out on old tires too long.
I think Shwartzman and Schumacher are competing for a Sauber seat if Kimi is done after this year, Tsunoda could end up replacing Kvyat in 2021.
If Gio keeps this up, I can see them both being promoted.

I’ll have to back and watch F2, they did some formation laps and then pulled back into the pits before I left. Sounds like a good one.

F2 feature race was really good. Fun track conditions. Tsunoda probably wins if not for that radio issue.

Ferrari really wants Schumacher. They may place him at Sauber to get some experience first, but he'll be in a Ferrari eventually.

Ferrari are complete jokes.

I doubt Vettel finishes the year out here.

who's the announcer yelling at the tv off the start? geez. talk about a wake up call. checking my ears for damage.

Racing point will get these two jokers if they keep this up.

cannot believe how far Vettel has fallen since his redbull days.

cannot believe how far Vettel has fallen since his redbull days.

Ferrari’s work environment doesn’t fit Vettel’s style. They’re too chaotic.

They had the fastest cars from 2017-2018 or about even with Mercedes and they tripped over their own dicks.

This race sucks. I have been awake for a little over and hour and I’m already sleepy.

A shame indycar qualifying is not being broadcasted on TV.

Back to back fastest laps to end the race for Mclaren.

Verstappen pitted for absolutely nothing. He got out in too much traffic and didn’t get his fast lap.

Lando is fantastic. Hell of a final dozen laps or so.

McLaren managed to pull off the swap without any bitching and they got a 4th and a fastest lap out of it. Amazing how that works when your team isn’t a full-on cluster.

Back
Top Bottom