F1: 2020 Turkish Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
DVR type of weekend.

EmrT6mBXMAImSju

EmYmvoqXYAAv2mS

Oh snap, Pirelli said they found out about the re-surfacing too late. As of right now, the engineers say the tires are too hard for the track surface. Mario Isola, boss of Pirelli, was expecting the surface to be similar to Portimao. The combination of cool temperatures, track being saturated, and surfacing companies being different. Tilke and Dromo use different companies to resurface their respected tracks.

Tire temperature and maintaing temperature will be everything this weekend. Also, car control and the driver will make more of a difference this weekend. Let's see how they get on.

I like how Max Verstappen is logging the best times in these conditions. I consider him the best "driver" for quite a while now.

The FIA are okay with allowing cars on track while Marshalls are still extracting a car and a few weeks at Imola with Marshalls out on track though.

Wait 5AM start time for us east coasters? Haha

no.

Replay time for me.
Suddenly I'm tempted to watch live lol.

What a grid! Hamilton splitting the Renaults and Bottas splitting the Alfa Romeos. Albon has himself a real opportunity he probably can't afford to throw away. Hopefully Racing Point can make it all work tomorrow too.

Kinda surprised that after all of Vettel's qualifying struggles this year he finally outqualifies Leclerc in the wettest conditions of the year.

Starting Q2 with the tractor still out there was asinine and you could tell Brundle was pissed about it.

All that insufferable slobbering from the broadcasters about the mighty Max all qualifying long and he gets beat by a pink car in the end. Lol

This was the greatest qualifying I have watched in my 10 years as a race fan. Lance Stroll is 5 seconds faster than Hamilton. What the hell just happened?!?
Clearly a setup issue. It seemed like the resurfacing caught everyone out with how it was going to behave in the wet. Probably a Mercedes misfire on how slick it would be vs a more conservative setup in the RP.

I’m so happy Vettel got one final podium with Ferrari, hopefully he finds his confidence from this and starts to run better. Congrats to Lewis on his 7th World Title, that’s an incredibly crazy number. I’ll still take Schumacher though as The GOAT

That was an incredible piece of racing history this morning. Lots of slipping
and sliding to keep me awake and Hamiltons amazing call to stay out on the
worn out inters. The racing gods didnt miss the opportunity to get Vettel on the
podium for this monumental moment. What an unbelievable last lap with
LeClercs adventures to open the door for Vettel. What an amazing moment
when Vettel congratulated a head in his hands Hamilton still in the car at Parc Ferme.
Just enjoyed every bit of it.
1605458036785.png

This is incredible. Lewis Hamilton is the luckiest man on earth. 7 time champ!

Vettel 3rd!

Hahaha I was waiting for this comment.

Luck has nothing to do with his skills. The man is that good. Going on 15 years and people still don’t give this man the credit he deserves. It’s pathetic

So glad for Vettel and Ferrari, great drive from start to finish, that’ll be the one to remember from this year for them. Perez needs a seat for 2021 so badly, not sure how Red Bull can watch this guy and not put pen to paper already. And congrats to Lewis, guy is simply unbelievable and I don’t think he’s close to done yet.

Hahaha I was waiting for this comment.

Luck has nothing to do with his skills. The man is that good. Going on 15 years and people still don’t give this man the credit he deserves. It’s pathetic
I think it's clear from the 50,000 F1 race threads I posted in that I always respected Hamilton's talent.
Of course he didn't win 7 championships because he was lucky. However, Hamilton often ends up winning races with wet weather conditions despite not being the fastest out there because the guys ahead of him screw themselves out of the race. Today was such a race.

Back
Top Bottom