F1: 2021 French Grand Prix

Welcome to the real world Lewis & Valtteri the championship is no longer guaranteed.

Valtteri after the race radio silence pretty much said it all.

He's done with Mercedes, its going to be like Vettel of last year IMHO.

This is crazy:

To be honest, I have felt like they don’t listen to Lewis either. I mentioned this in the past. Mercedes engineers need to assess themselves and think about driver input more.

The one stop strategy was insane. Lucky to come out with a 2nd and 4th.

True enough. But Mercedes is a 1 man team right now. Bottas cant really be counted on much these days.
Agree completely.

As far as the championship, it's still not a blowout. With a win being worth 25 points, a DNF by Verstappen could bring us back to a 15 points difference. Admittedly, though, I'de rather be in Red Bull's position right now!

This is crazy:

I wouldn't say Mercedes is falling apart, because they are still the second best team at absolute worst. However, tensions are certainly as high as we've ever seen them. Mercedes are this year's drama queens. It's some new drama every week.

Anyone notice there was no mention of the new FIA wing pull tests that were supposed to start at this race? Flexing wings were the drama a few weeks ago, but now ..... nothing? Where did that issue go?

The 1995 season-opening Brazilian GP (1.7M) will stand at the top for a long time, but #2 on cable all-time and cracking seven figures isn’t too shabby.

There it is. Mili ;)

This season is providing some amazing racing. Max and Hamilton are on a league of their own. Max is setting F1 on fire. If it wasn't for his tire blowout, he be 1 or 2 in all 7 races thus far.

Back
Top Bottom