F1 : Abu Dhabi - final race 2017

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
DOmqSceXcAAlSVN.jpg:large

Hamilton wins.

He's been put down the last couple of races so I'm expecting him to go all in.

Lewis and Vettel have 3 wins each. Kimi has one and Nico had one. I think Lewis gets his 4th
but I would like to see Kimi go for it too.

DPfm-sjW0AAY_il.jpg

I see this team as being Schumacher/Barrichelo like in a long dominating era to come.

Front row for tomorrow at Abu Dhabi.

Can Bottas hold Hamilton off?

I honestly think that's up to Hamilton.

Valteri did a great job today, but its his race pace that still needs to improve. I hope he gets it done and makes up for Brazil.

Toro Rosso is going to lose the sixth position in the constructors as well. Great job Tost and company.

Well, here we go.....moments away from green flag.
Need a nice surprise from Haas today.

Nice clean start. Looks like Hamilton will play rear guard for Bottas.
We'll see after first pits are done.

Nice little Grosjean vs Stroll tussle. That's the kind of racing
I could watch all day.

Last edited:
LOL Stroll wants more information.

You cant buy speed, kid.

Drive and shut it.

Hamilton is amusing himself.

Or the timing is off. One lap he's 1.2 seconds behind and then a lap later he's almost 2 seconds off.

I'd like to see Bottas check out but he never seems to be able to do it.

Valteri is matching Lewis nicely.

Lewis did a 45.6, Valteri did a 45.5 with the fastest lap of the race.

Mercedes strategy could potentially backfire.

Vettel is not far behind Hamilton (in between a second) so he cant slow down much more.

I hate how F1 teams play favorite so blatantly. It's pathetic.

Say goodbye to the Fin and T wings. Never liked them anyhow.

I say bring back the 3' tall air intakes, lol.

I would like to see Williams competitive on a daily basis again.

Paddy needs to work some magic on the chassis next year, Symonds concept was good for about two years, but straightline speed is not everything anymore. Williams needs aerodynamic grip with their cars in more complex and twisty sections.

I think they really ruined him with all of the promoting and demoting. Red Bull are ruthless and sometimes it's just terrible on the drivers.

See Hartley, they dropped him from the programme in '11 when Riccardo moved to HRT and JEV was moved up to STR for '12.

Now, they bring him back because their newest signees are not that great or qualified for a Super license.

I think they really ruined him with all of the promoting and demoting. Red Bull are ruthless and sometimes it's just terrible on the drivers.
Yeah, I mean he out scored Ricciardo in his only season in The Red Bull. The demoting was harsh considering he had just finished on the podium. Worked out for Max, but that killed Daniil's career

Damn so many lappers in front of the leaders are ruining this fight.

In short, Mercedes still needs competition.

I hope its better next year, please we have seen run aways with the championship for the past six years.

Back
Top Bottom