F1 Abu Dhabi Race Thread Finale

Reck

Team Owner
The week has gone on insanely quick. Final race week kicks off tomorrow with driver's press conference.

Who you got?

Honda's last race in F1 for now.
Kimi retires this weekend and Gio's last race in F1.
Bottas last race with Merc.

Bittersweet end to the season, but we continue on. Also, supposedly Phillp Morris has not re-signed with Ferrari for 2022.

Marko said after Jeddah that Abu Dhabi was a Red Bull track last year but becuase of the reconfiguration it is now a Mercedes track.
I think Max will win the championship and both title rivals will finish the race. Max will risk but not seek contact.
I hope Bottas won't do what he did at Budapest. Back in 1964 Lorenzo Bandini wrecked Graham Hill (or Jim Clark?) at the season finale so John Surtees could win the championship.

And there you have it. Warning shot.

Kind of terrible this is where the sport is. When you have drivers acting like complete fools that you have to remind them of a possible points deduction.

And there you have it. Warning shot.

Kind of terrible this is where the sport is. When you have drivers acting like complete fools that you have to remind them of a possible points deduction.
We'll see how that holds up. They can say they will do something, but history suggests not.

The last thing we want is a points deduction that strips a championship. As many times as the FIA gets it wrong, they could very well strip the wrong person, or let the wrong person steal it by crashing the other guy out, and who wants to win that way anyway?

And really, how would you feel watching every race this year and then the stewards decide things? I'de feel like every moment would have been a waste of time. The fans deserve better than that.

I hope we had a clean race and a clear championship winner.

Here we go with the hypothetical questions:
FGVByqtXsAAjYuW.jpeg

Red Bull took a gamble there with the softs. Are they thinking two stops?

A clean start for Hamilton and keeping Max between 1-2 seconds should give them the strategic advantage for the race.

Nikita Mazepin has Covid and won't race.

Red Bull is definitely appealing this race, if Lewis wins.

I feel as if that lunge left Lewis no where to go and Lewis had to bail off the track. Man, I'd hate to be the stewards today.

Bottas has to be using a tattered engine.

His car is lacking a lot of power in the DRS zones.

I hope any NASCAR fans watching are absolutely outraged at Max and Lewis running 1-2 while their teammates and field look like they are limping along. Totally rigged right?

I hope any NASCAR fans watching are absolutely outraged at Max and Lewis running 1-2 while their teammates and field look like they are limping along. Totally rigged right?

NASCAR doesn't have 10s of millions of dollars separating the p1/p2 teams from the rest of the field...

Back
Top Bottom