F1 announcers

I noticed that in the race. They bagged on Hamilton pretty good.

Is not surprising though. Ferrari is back and they're drooling all over them. And Verstappen.

They simply couldn't shut up about the "golden boy." :rolleyes:

The NBC crew thought Hamilton was disingenuous with his comments about "living for" hard battles on the track. For good reason IMO, considering Hamilton's long history of bad attitude toward teammates who can compete. I have no problem with TV commentators who actually commentate. For example, their statements on how Red Bull regards Max as the chosen one... I didn't know that, and I find it helpful if it's true.

Last edited:
The NBC crew thought Hamilton was disingenuous with his comments about "living for" hard battles on the track. For good reason IMO, considering Hamilton's long history of bad attitude toward teammates who can compete. I have no problem with TV commentators who actually commentate. For example, their statements on how Red Bull regards Max as the chosen one... I didn't know that, and I find it helpful if it's true.
Yeah, Hamilton only likes hard battles when he comes out on the winning end. I remember Scott Speed used to be Red Bull's chosen one. lol

Last edited:

Vettel is not Hamilton's teammate. Run that rant over again.

Back
Top Bottom