F1 : Brazilian Grand Prix

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
DNevpu5XkAABcWm.jpg

Does anybody in F1 have a problem with racing after the title is locked up, no 'Game 7' moment? Just wondering for comparison purposes.

Does anybody in F1 have a problem with racing after the title is locked up, no 'Game 7' moment? Just wondering for comparison purposes.
Not at all.

In fact, a few years ago (2014 or 2015) they made the season finale at Abu Dhabi a double points race. Everyone hated it so much that they promptly changed it the next year back to a regular points-paying race.

Not at all.

In fact, a few years ago (2014 or 2015) they made the season finale at Abu Dhabi a double points race. Everyone hated it so much that they promptly changed it the next year back to a regular points-paying race.

Didn't work because the hottest driver went and won the race and made a mockery of what it was supposed to do. Go figure. LOL

With only 20 F1 drivers, I can focus on other agendas , such as Haas finishing strong, so
that keeps me somewhat engaged. 40 Nascar drivers , its harder to follow specific ones during a race.
Back in the day with NASCAR and a early champ, that
was it for me till Daytona.

No televised quali... NBC is mailing it in.

FP2 on. I cant figure out where Kevin Mags is? Name not on T&S.
Don't see any news.

Hartley birthday today - 28. Mags is sharing practice time with Gio -someone.
Not sure why however. Maybe a team test driver.

Hamilton was talking about throwing the last 2 races for Bottas. Not sure if this is what he means by that. lol

And isn't this the second year in a row where an F1 driver or a team member gets robbed? Shameless
Wouldn't mind seeing how Bottas handles Ferrari and Red Bull on his own.
Hamilton replied with something like "it happens every time we come here". Maybe
some US Olympic swimmers should be hired as security lol.

Man, I cant wait to see what Hamilton can do. He's been faster all weekend long so if he doesn't put it in the wall again, I'm calling top 5. Maybe 6th.

Why are F1 drivers so dickish? They think they walk on water. 95% of them think are too good to give a quick interview.

Wouldn't mind seeing how Bottas handles Ferrari and Red Bull on his own.
Hamilton replied with something like "it happens every time we come here". Maybe
some US Olympic swimmers should be hired as security lol.
Interlagos is in not in a good part of town. Something has to be done there when you have an event like an F1 GP coming in every year.

Why the **** would Williams sign Kubica?

Oh my goodness, let that **** go people. I like Kubica, but please its not 2011 anymore.

Hartley birthday today - 28. Mags is sharing practice time with Gio -someone.
Not sure why however. Maybe a team test driver.
Giovinazzi. He sucked, lol. There's a reason why Haas want to keep their own drivers next year and not just take Ferrari juniors.

Meanwhile, Leclerc torched Ericsson in the Sauber on Friday.

Giovinazzi. He sucked, lol. There's a reason why Haas want to keep their own drivers next year and not just take Ferrari juniors.

Meanwhile, Leclerc torched Ericsson in the Sauber on Friday.

Gio did pretty good IMHO, he had that one accident at China, but other than that he fared well against Ericsson.

Gio did pretty good IMHO, he had that one accident at China, but other than that he fared well against Ericsson.
He didn't fare well in FP1 is what I meant.

He probably deserves a Sauber seat but not a Haas. It's time for Ericsson to GTFO. Gio/Leclerc at Sauber next year, please.

He didn't fare well in FP1 is what I meant.

He probably deserves a Sauber seat but not a Haas. It's time for Ericsson to GTFO. Gio/Leclerc at Sauber next year, please.

Ericsson is okay, I think he's better than what the Sauber has shown. I doubt they dump him.

Ericsson is okay, I think he's better than what the Sauber has shown. I doubt they dump him.
He helps fund the team but I don't see them progressing much with him. Now that they're a Ferrari satellite basically it's hard to see him staying there, but we'll see. It comes down to Ericsson or Gio for that second seat it looks like.

That safety car made things too easy for him.

Same Merc engine, but it looks like the Williams was standing still.

Good ****** God, 340+ kph WITH A WET SETUP WHAT ****** SOURCERY IS THIS?

Same Merc engine, but it looks like the Williams was standing still.

Good ******* God, 340+ kph WITH A WET SETUP WHAT ******* SOURCERY IS THIS?

This track soothes them. Long straights.

They're not even trying at Red Bull.

They're just plain telling poor old Riciardo to not hold up Max now. lol

Old tires and all but still. Blunt af

Back
Top Bottom