F1: British Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
DEc-xtoXUAA2iPQ.jpg:large

@kyle18fan how about that Hamilton guy? One pole away from tying Schumacher for the all time record. He might get it this year. Passing both Senna and Schumacher on the same year. Impressive from the young lad.

Unbelievable that Hamilton got nothing for the blatant interference with Grosjean's lap. Ridiculous. Homecooking at its finest.

Bottas is going to have some work to do with that grid penalty.

Unbelievable that Hamilton got nothing for the blatant interference with Grosjean's lap. Ridiculous. Homecooking at its finest.

Bottas is going to have some work to do with that grid penalty.

Hater detected. :nyanya:

You know more about me about these cars but what is the guy ahead supposed to do coming into a corner?

Grosjean was so far behind I doubt he could have seen him coming.

Hater detected. :nyanya:

You know more about me about these cars but what is the guy ahead supposed to do coming into a corner?

Grosjean was so far behind I doubt he could have seen him coming.

This one looks pretty bad too:

Hamilton should be looking in his mirrors if he's putzing around trying to create a gap to whoever is ahead of him. Normally you'd let the guy through and then maybe create a gap to him, but Grosjean got chopped pretty badly there. No doubt he lost a few tenths.

Stewarding is so inconsistent this year.

This one looks pretty bad too:

Hamilton should be looking in his mirrors if he's putzing around trying to create a gap to whoever is ahead of him. Normally you'd let the guy through and then maybe create a gap to him, but Grosjean got chopped pretty badly there. No doubt he lost a few tenths.

Stewarding is so inconsistent this year.

I saw that one. Looks phony to me. Like it's on slow motion and then sped up.

This track is bumpy as hell. The cars are jumping up and down slightly.

Vettel letting Verstappen to get under his skin. Almost lost the car.

Vandoorne and Massa are flying, they are going to catch the Magnussen/Ocon/Perez scrap if they keep up this pace.

Honda's credibility and durability for that matter, has gone down the toilet.

Impressive run for KMag, almost 40 laps on his tires and his pace is still darn good.

Still faster than the Force Indias.

Impressive run for KMag, almost 40 laps on his tires and his pace is still darn good.

Still faster than the Force Indias.

Supersofts?

They last longer then the other ones. lol

This race has been a dog. Something good better happen fast or I would have wasted my time watching this.

Look at that. Bottas!

This race has been a dog. Something good better happen fast or I would have wasted my time watching this.

Look at that. Bottas!

Wow I got my wish in full.

Vettel still finishes in the points. Meh

Merc needs some bad luck man, can some R&D parts fail or something?

I mean its the same **** every year, Ferrari comes out with a great chassis, but can't develop for ****. Merc's tire problems are pretty much gone it seems, advantage for like the fourth year in a row for Merc.

**** is depressing and I don't complain often.

Very happy for the UK crowd. They could use a shot in the arm.
Love seeing home town winners almost as much as first time winners.
Way to go Lew.

British crowd is weak. Hamilton wins 4th straight here and no storming the track or anything? When Mansell won crowd went insane, storming the track and everything. Probably one of the coolest F1 moments

I need to sit down some day and get my head around the dominate era's of my lifetime.
Ferrari,Red Bull now Mercedes. Can the Mercs rewrite the Ferrari records? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom