F1: Canadian Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
CkTLvUkXEAEP2Lc.jpg

Naw ... coz you can't see eff all of the race. You see one bloody corner and that's it. I've walked the track a dozen times .. it's open to the public for biking and such all the rest of the year. Even from the top bleachers, you can't see more than what's right in front of you. There could be an epic pass ... you'd never know. 7 car pile up with fatalities ... zip. Never understood why someone would pay hundreds for a ticket to watch less than you get from the TV. My brother in law used to get free tickets through someone he knew ... even free, not worth it to me.

Naw ... coz you can't see eff all of the race. You see one bloody corner and that's it. I've walked the track a dozen times .. it's open to the public for biking and such all the rest of the year. Even from the top bleachers, you can't see more than what's right in front of you. There could be an epic pass ... you'd never know. 7 car pile up with fatalities ... zip. Never understood why someone would pay hundreds for a ticket to watch less than you get from the TV. My brother in law used to get free tickets through someone he knew ... even free, not worth it to me.

yeah.. That I can understand. Id say you gotta do it once though!

So many mistakes by veterans drivers today.

I feel bad for Rosberg. He's like Mercedes punching bad.

Hamilton is a dick.

Pathetic start by Mercedes, phenomenal start by Vettel. A recurring theme this season.

A nice hip check by Hamilton on the start too. Also, not an infrequent thing. This is why I have no problem with it the rare occurrence in which Rosbeg stands up for himself.

Rosberg-Verstappen fight was fun. Other than that, pretty lame. Lame tires and one-stop strategies. The ultrasofts have been a big disappointment in their first two races.

Back
Top Bottom