F1: Last Round Abu Dhabi

I guess I am expecting the ol merc one two this weekend. Keeping an eye
on the drivers who have one last chance to make an impression this weekend
for possible next year employers. Mainly Albon needs a strong weekend to
secure his Red Bull seat. A top 4 would do him wonders. Sounds like Romain
is retiring from F1 for good. Just saw a quick one liner and have not confirmed it yet.
I hope he does and shows up in a IMSA paddock.

Was really hoping George Russell would get another chance with Mercedes this weekend. Still don't like the weird situation Mercedes dealt him last week.

Eo594XVW4AIC26p

Oops, Perez almost gave it away when he was asked if Red Bull contacted him. Albon is ******.

Happy for Max but this was a total snoozer.
Merc phoned in this weekend.

A win is a win though. HAM-BOT-VER in reverse, a solid performance from Albon today. He did well with his pace, McLaren gets third on the constructors championship as well.

Danny Ric doing Danny Ric things, Gasly, Ocon, and Stroll made up the top 10.

Yawner ending to a good season. Mercedes had nothing for Max and the track just sucks. Would’ve been nice if Albon had another lap or two to challenge Lewis.

3rd will be McLaren’s best WCC finish since Hamilton left.

No lie, Fittipaldi was faster than Magnussen most of this race.

Might make a case of **** hits the fan with Mazepin, I'd have him at the ready. He's really stood out these two races to fill-in for RoGro. I'd like to see him get a season of F2 or something to really see where he is.

Yea, what shame to end this season with a brick. Oh well, happy for Max.
I agree with the the SKY booth guy Crofty, those Mercs were dialed down a
few notches for what ever reason. One thing I am confused on, was this Toto's
last race with Mercedes? I was hoping they would of interviewed him after the race
so I could hear if he had plans next year etc. Chime in if you guys know.
I am in to NFL right now and too lazy to google. Stoked to see Mags at CGR next year!

Yea, what shame to end this season with a brick. Oh well, happy for Max.
I agree with the the SKY booth guy Crofty, those Mercs were dialed down a
few notches for what ever reason. One thing I am confused on, was this Toto's
last race with Mercedes? I was hoping they would of interviewed him after the race
so I could hear if he had plans next year etc. Chime in if you guys know.
I am in to NFL right now and too lazy to google. Stoked to see Mags at CGR next year!
I'm not sure. Last I heard he was stepping down as Mercedes team principal but will still be involved with the team somehow.

Back
Top Bottom