F1: Mexican Grand Prix

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
DM2fbjbV4AAok7r.jpg

DM3mJqkVAAUscJO.jpg:large

I enjoyed this picture from Will Buxton's Twitter titled " The Last Dinner" .
IMO NBCSN has done a fabulous job even through the long rain delays at times.
My hopes is ESPN hires the same bunch.

Man that halo around the ****pit is about the ugliest looking thing I have seen.

@Kiante Looks like your boy Kvyat is finished.

Just turned on practice and saw Hartley still in the Toro Roso. Couldn't be anymore happier!
I hope he is able to stay there. Not sure what his Porsche commitments entail.

Man that halo around the ****pit is about the ugliest looking thing I have seen.

@Kiante Looks like your boy Kvyat is finished.

Yeah, I hope Williams picks him up. I'd like to see him there, I hope they look into him.

Scores for STR and gets kicked.

I like this circuit. Really challenging and throwing all these guys off for a loop.

Romain Grosjean sucks, man.

He has at least one spin or crash every practice. People talk about Kvyat but this guy is on par.

Just turned on practice and saw Hartley still in the Toro Roso. Couldn't be anymore happier!
He 100% has that seat locked down. They were tired of Kvyat and Gasly is their only good junior, the rest of their juniors suck and won't be moving up to F1 at any point.

Ferrari is out to kill Vettel. Literally burned his ass. lol

I'de much rather see him here in the IMSA series, but it's his career. Here's already winning in the Nissan and that's going to be unlikely in the Torro Rosso. If he does stay in F1 I hope he does well.

He 100% has that seat locked down. They were tired of Kvyat and Gasly is their only good junior, the rest of their juniors suck and won't be moving up to F1 at any point.
That is good news. I have been following his career going back to his Grand Am days when I met him at an
autograph session 4 or 5 years ago. Saw him again at Petit. He is my first driver to meet in person then make it to F1. He has had a good
P2 session today and is really impressing folks quickly. Pipo Derani is another F1 needs to keep an eye on from IMSA.

I'de much rather see him here in the IMSA series, but it's his career. Here's already winning in the Nissan and that's going to be unlikely in the Torro Rosso. If he does stay in F1 I hope he does well.
Yeah I hear ya. I imagine its quite the head turning pay raise to be at the top of the motorsports pyramid.

Yeah I hear ya. I imagine its quite the head turning pay raise to be at the top of the motorsports pyramid.

It's probably an opportunity he couldn't turn down. We don't even know if Nissan had room for him to return, but I believe he's going to do the Rolex with them.

Not many drivers come in to Formula One with a lemans win already to their credit.

These NBCSN broadcasters need to take a chill pill.

Blew a load for Verstappen and he ends up not even getting pole. Way to go Vettel.

That said I hope they dont penalized Max.

Broadcast team did get a little hot and bothered for a possible new youngest pole record.
That was good fun though. There is just so much to like about F1 and the way they orchestrate the
whole weekend from camera work to interviews. I like my NASCAR buy I must admit, F1
for me please when it comes to motorsports entertainment.

Hamilton sure knows how to choke whenever he needs to close out a championship.

@FLRacingFan Since when are you a Max fan?

He drives like an idiot. No consideration for drivers fighting for championships. I expect him to be treated equally if and when he's in the same situation.

@FLRacingFan Since when are you a Max fan?

He drives like an idiot. No consideration for drivers fighting for championships. I expect him to be treated equally if and when he's in the same situation.
That was all Vettel, imo. He tried to run Max wide on the exit of 1 and then drove into Lewis on the exit of 3.

Hamilton made an unwise move. LOL

Is he supposed to hit the breaks and let the pack by?

Red Bull started giving the sh!t components to Ricciardo, apparently.

I like Ric on the second Mercedes.

If he's going to play second fiddle, better to do at it Mercedes rather than be owned by a 20 year old kid.

I like Ric on the second Mercedes.

If he's going to play second fiddle, better to do at it Mercedes rather than be owned by a 20 year old kid.
Max is gonna be there for a while and I figure RB will eventually want to bring up Gasly. Seems plausible.

The blame game begins. Shut the **** up Hamilton.
lol, Vettel hitting him on purpose. Like he would **** up his own front wing just to take out Hamilton. That does no good since he still needs to finish 1st or 2nd.

He made a mistake.

Vettel is coming undone. What in the world is going on with these pros today.

They waved that blue flag pretty fast for Hamilton. I still think he wins the title today.

Vettel is not getting second. At least I dont think he should if Bottas does his job.

Back
Top Bottom