F1: Round 2 Bahrain

Reck

Team Owner
No thread for the F1 race? I'm shocked. Shocked I said!

The Mercedes are experiencing a semi meltdown. Read that Hamilton has a 5 place grid penalty due to a gear change after they found a leak in Australia.

A Hamilton grid spot penalty is one of the few things that really make me look forward to a Grand Prix. I wanna know how Ferrari manage to choke this one away tomorrow. Fortunately for Lewis this isn’t a bad place to overtake.

The golden boy Max ate some decals.

Vettel is unstoppable. Hamilton starts 9th.

Besides having that penalty, he's also pretty damn slow.

I hope the F1 saturday night local qualifying time, doesn't hurt the crowds at local short track MECS (Monster Energy Camel Series). Cause they ain't nothing like the smell of the burnt hoof rubber and that burnt Camel racing gas.

I hope the F1 saturday night local qualifying time, doesn't hurt the crowds at local short track MECS (Monster Energy Camel Series). Cause they ain't nothing like the smell of the burnt hoof rubber and that burnt Camel racing gas.

Max has been useless in two weekends so far. Like Kyle Larson to the nth degree. How many years in and he still makes rookie mistakes like this? He was easily locked into Q2 already.

At least Lewis and Max starting that far back means a lot of passing.

I'm starting to warm up to Sirotkin. Dude seems like he's been the "first to get in, last to leave" for Williams. Yeah, he stats 18th, but something tells me is that he will beat Stroll this year.

Anyways, I bet McLaren hates the fact that a Honda powered Toro Rosso beat them with relative ease. Its going to be an interesting race, ever since they have gone to Bahrain at night the races seem to be much improved.

I'm strangely excited for this race. Must be all the caffeine. LOL

"It's time to bring the action!

Hamilton is getting gangbanged out there.

Max with your dumbass move of the race.

Holy god lol some serious racing at the start. Shocked we didn’t see any major wrecks

Those Toro Rossos do not belong in the front and they're proving it, imo. They're running over everyone. lol

Vertappen spinning yesterday was blamed on a sudden burst of 150 HP. How will Verstappen being a clown be blamed on Renault this time?

Ferrari: This race is going amazing for us. HOW DO WE ****K IT UP? Any ideas crew?

That Ferrari mechanic’s leg isn’t supposed to bend like that.

Holy ****, Vettel wants the blue flag for Alonso when he's like half a straightaway behind.

Bottas went full retard with the early move. He lost all momentum doing that. Killed his last lap.

Vettel is one lucky dude.

Hamilton being a loser like usual when he loses.

Two thumbs up to ESPN (and Mothers) for responding to the Australia debacle and going entirely commercial-free for a live sporting event in America! Have you ever? No I have never.

Yeah they really redeemed themselves. Hopefully this is a regular thing.

Pierre Gasly looked great. Haas backed up Australia’s speed. Better won in his 200th, for Ferrari. I like it.

Oh yeah and McLaren P4. How bout it

Loved Hamilton watching the contact in the cool down room lol

I should probably edit just one post haha

Oh yeah and McLaren P4. How bout it

It WAS Gasly in 4th! That’s what I thought, but the results showed Alonso P4 and Gasly P8, it was swapped I’m pretty sure.

It WAS Gasly in 4th! That’s what I thought, but the results showed Alonso P4 and Gasly P8, it was swapped I’m pretty sure.

I bet you saw the same tweet I did. He's 4th in points, not 4th in today's race. LOL

Vettel speaking in Italian is so cringe-worthy. Mamma mia grande machina.

Back
Top Bottom