F1: Round 3 China

Reck

Team Owner
Vettel on pole again. Kimi second.

Mercedes make 3rd and 4th.

Hamilton threw the white flag for pole/race and perhaps the championship.

Lewis screwed up the hairpin on his lap. Not like the Mercedes are quick enough anyways though. Ferrari kicked the crap out of them today.

They better work something big out on strategy because letting Vettel sweep the first three races would be tough to climb back from in the championships.

Glad to see a shake up in the order, Mercedes has had it too easy. Now we are going to see what they are really made of, and I am pretty sure this is going to bring the best out of Hamilton.

Lewis screwed up the hairpin on his lap. Not like the Mercedes are quick enough anyways though. Ferrari kicked the crap out of them today.

They better work something big out on strategy because letting Vettel sweep the first three races would be tough to climb back from in the championships.

Wild turns of events. On Friday Mercedes was quick then came Saturday.

Their cars do not like colder temperatures. Or it affects them the most.

No matter though, you're right. They got their doors blown off. For the better part of the session Lewis was a good second off. Getting beat by Bottas must not be good for Hamilton's ego driven psyche.

Mercedes is trash. Will likely play catch up with Ferrari all season long.

Mercedes is trash. Will likely play catch up with Ferrari all season long.

It's very odd given how Vettel lucked into the first win in Australia and it looked that weekend as if Mercedes had everyone covered in terms of real pace.

It will be an interesting season to watch how Mercedes react to being actually threatened. I am not convinced it is over by any means.

Bottas, please dont lose this by being your usual soft self.

That worked great. Ferrari got a little too smug with their strategy.

Ferrari, without fail, finding new and improved ways to lose races. For how many freaking years now? They miracled into the Aus GP win and would’ve lost last weekend if Bottas had some sort of killer instinct.

Whatever, time for Vettel to show out.

Raikkonen now on the same strategy that somehow won Vettel the Australian GP, staying out seemingly way too long and hoping for something odd to happen.

Bottas is sandwiched in between the Ferrari. I hope they dont try to win this by making Kimi a rolling chicane out there.

This could actually get really dicey. Kimi has no hope for his race, and he will soon be backing Bottas up to Vettel.

Kimi played the bitch and likely handed the win to his teammate.

Vettel is going to get his tires killed, you can barely get within DRS range of another car.

I really can't believe Hamilton is this far off the pace.

I wonder if he'll demand Bottas to be kicked out because he's started to get beat by him constantly. lol

The lead now is beyond a second.

I'm not sure tires will do it for Red Bull but it's worth a shot.

I don't know why Mercedes didn't do a Hail Mary with Hamilton considering how out to lunch he's been.

Holy crap. Who needs DRS when you can bull rush it? Great pass by Ric.

Ricciardo is gonna clown these guys on fresher tires. Verstappen blew a chance to win.

Mercedes looking dumber and dumber for not stopping Lewis.

As terrible as the first telecast was, it is awesome that it led to commercial-free uninterrupted race coverage for the year without having to pay for the app.

Verstappen is such a ****** clown. Can't go a freaking weekend without hitting something.

Riciardo has all the time in the world to make this pass...clean.

Bottas drives so passive. I mean, no one was stopping Riciardo but at least fight?

I like him but he needs to drive harder sometimes.

Vettel has pulled some idiot moves too. But that dive bomb by Verstappen (while claiming that Vettel locked up?) was bad even by his standards.

Back
Top Bottom