F1: Round 5 Spain

Reck

Team Owner
Top 3 qualifiers:

Mercedes with an all out front lockout in quite some time.

I'm rooting for Bottas. He seems hungry for a win.

Between this and Albert Park Mercedes might just be better at the tight and slow circuits.

Gonna be hella hard to pass.

Ferrari sandbagging in the practice sessions to make it appear as if their illegal mirrors weren't helping them.

Ferrari sandbagging in the practice sessions to make it appear as if their illegal mirrors weren't helping them.
Winglets and mirrors hanging from a titanium thong covering the driver's head...must be that road relevance I keep hearing about. :rolleyes:

Imagine that. Developing a whole new component and it's banned after one weekend. LOL

Imagine that. Developing a whole new component and it's banned after one weekend. LOL

Agreed.

With F1 a car component can be legal one week and the next be illegal. lol

I read that this was perfectly legal in China and that's when Ferrari started working on this.

F1 has a lot of whiny owners.

The real driver of Romain’s car
maldonado.jpg

This guy Grosjean..what is with this guy? Every race with him.

So much for Bottas playing wingman.

That was a sad sight of Grosjean sitting on those steps. The "I'm about to get fired." look.

Flipping over from the end of the Nurburgring 24 Hours, thank you DVR.

What a mess of a first lap.

Absolute bonehead move by Grosjean again. Floor it right into the middle of the freaking track. Wtf?

I have a feeling Hamilton is doing too good. I have an odd feeling.

Bottas needs to get his ass in gear and be in position, imo.

Leclerc is proving baku wasn't a total fluke. I'm kind of impressed he's holding his own against Alonso.

I think Ferrari gets too complacent. Probably arrogance too which is why they make so many easy mistakes to correct, I think.

I think Ferrari gets too complacent. Probably arrogance too which is why they make so many easy mistakes to correct, I think.
Must be an Italian thing. They have no reason to be arrogant. Haven't done **** in a decade. They suck.

I don't ever remember the driving standard in Formula One being so low. Every week we have at least one stupid accident. It would be one thing if they were just pushing hard, but Grosjean spun the car around, pointed it the field and lit the tires up. I sure hope he doesn't end up in Indycars.

But hey, at least Max is keeping his contact record or the year intact. He has rammed at least one car every race. Anyone want to bet he will snap that streak at Monaco? Yeah, me neither.

Didn't get up at 4am to watch, and weather is too nice to be inside, so I'll watch tonight. I have managed not to spoil myself so far.

Didn't get up at 4am to watch, and weather is too nice to be inside, so I'll watch tonight. I have managed not to spoil myself so far.

The race was on at 9AM. lol

You didn't miss much in terms of eventfullness.

I had it mixed up. Qualifying re-aired at 4am, race at 6am on west coast.

Grosjean has turned into absolute garbage. I understand spinning behind Mag’s bobble, but to spin it around right in front of the pack is just.. wow.

He’s had 3 or so complete hack job performances this year. When is that contract expiring? This guy is on his way to DTM, if he’s lucky.

Grosjean has turned into absolute garbage. I understand spinning behind Mag’s bobble, but to spin it around right in front of the pack is just.. wow.

Yeah, that in-car view looks like he could have just easily recovered by turning into the spin and taken it into the paved overrun. It wasn't really a snap oversteer on him till he lit the tires up. Boneheaded...

The depressing plight of Romain Grosjean continues. :(

Back
Top Bottom