F1 Silverstone Grand Prix

Reck

Team Owner
Reminder this weekend there are massive changes to the schedule so..

IMG_0753.jpg

That session was classic Lewis. Just this morning he was asking the team where the hell a three-quarters of a second gap to Max was from.

That session was classic Lewis. Just this morning he was asking the team where the hell a three-quarters of a second gap to Max was from.

I usually dismiss his whines about being slow or whatever because most often than not they’re mind games so it’s hard to know when to take him seriously and when he’s telling the truth. Lol

Yeah this was interesting but I think all the efforts these drivers put into actual qualifying is completely wasted. This screwed more than a few drivers today. Holy ouch Checo.

This is a sprint race.

I like it, but qualifying should be as is.
Racier than I expected for sure. Not something I’d want to see more than 3-5 times a season, but not a bad show at all.

Besides Max, the big winner today has to be Alonso. 11th to 5th on the opening lap and held on to 7th. Seems like tires are going to be huge tomorrow with how they were going away in a sprint.

Yeah this was interesting but I think all the efforts these drivers put into actual qualifying is completely wasted. This screwed more than a few drivers today. Holy ouch Checo.
Yeah Checo and Sainz lost out badly.

Not a bad experiment, but qualifying should be left the way it is. Or treat this like an F2 sprint race.

Lewis crapping all over the sprint. Lol

This parade ride looks very uncomfortable.

Not a bad experiment, but qualifying should be left the way it is. Or treat this like an F2 sprint race.

I think you have to get rid of the one hot lap qualifying for this to work. It doesn’t work too well when you have them both. Too much of an offset, imo.

If they wanted to have some fun with these Q races, line them up by points, only in reverse. Let that race set the grid for the GP. We'de see more overtakes in 25 laps than the rest of the season.

Haha an F1 invert would be amazing

I keep waiting for Mercedes to turn it around.

They have. They’ll lose by 2 seconds instead of 20.

Red Bull is a runaway train with the weekly updates. Mercedes barely updated theirs this week. No words on when the next one is or even if at all.

Russell’s great drive for naught…again.

Got hit with a 3 grid penalty for destroying Sainz race.

Checo will also start from Pit Lane.

Max was so very stupid there. He was moving every which where.

LOL if Hamilton gets a penalty for Max being an idiot.

Team principles telling the race director what to do is odd.

I so much want Max to win the championship this year. I think Lewis has basically only had to beat his team mate for the championship during his Meecedes years.
I have enjoyed seeing him getting the getting the heat from Max this year.

As for the incident I think Lewis went wide and took him out but it was not bad enough to warrant a penalty. I would rule on the side of a racing incident.

Does Red Bull want Hamilton to be parked or something?

Either give him a penalty or clear him. Good lord the suspense.

Hamilton has had Imola and Spain on his mind for months when Max basically ran him off the road.

Back
Top Bottom