Fall Lineup

barelypure

Spectator
http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/foxs-official-fall-schedule-.html

TSSC cancelled. Brothers and Till Death takes its time slot. Followed by Dollhouse.
Lie to Me to follow House on Mondays.
Fringe after Bones on Thursday nights.
DYT you Can Dance 2 hours on Tuesday and 1 hour on Wednesday followed by Glee.

The Terminator but it was expensive to make so I wasn't surprised it was cancelled. But with this lineup the only time I'll be watching Fox is Mondays and Fringe on Thursdays. I hope the other folks have something.

I watched Terminator last year, but stopped watching it this year. It came on the same time I recorded two other shows and had to give one up. That was the one. Once they moved it to Fridays, I never had the urge to pick it up again. Besides, the new movie will blow the TV show away.

I'm really glad to see that they renewed Dollhouse.

I would have liked to see Terminator renewed, but it's not a huge loss I guess.

Everybody heard Dollhouse was not going to be renewed, and I've read where a lot of fans of the show let Fox know how they felt. I wouldn't really go that far, but I really like Eliza Dushku, the star of the show. The show isn't all that great, but it has potential. They could do a lot more with the weekly plots. If they focus a lot more on the operatives and their missions they have a ton of possibilities. Plus, I could watch Dushku play monopoly for an hour every week. ;) Luckily, my wife really likes the show too. Otherwise, I could be mistaken for a degenerate middle-aged guy. :D

maybe dollhouse will be like the original star trek and stick it out for three seasons and still running somewhere in reruns. i don't know how many times i've seen all the star trek episodes. ya never know....

Back
Top Bottom