Fat Albert Haynesworthless

Good. They could have done that pretty much from the time he showed up for camp out of shape and whiny.

I give Haynesworth three months before he gets locked up. He's out about every night drinking his money away...

You think these guys would learn. You are getting paid 50 times more than the sitting American president, and you get to play a game for your job. You get to put on pads and a helmet and legally hit people and knock them on the ground, and only really work for about half the year. Why are you such a whiney baby who cannot perform your job playing a damn game. These people make me sick.
He was truly a human wrecking ball with the Titans, now he is just a human cotton ball.

You think these guys would learn. You are getting paid 50 times more than the sitting American president, and you get to play a game for your job. You get to put on pads and a helmet and legally hit people and knock them on the ground, and only really work for about half the year. Why are you such a whiney baby who cannot perform your job playing a damn game. These people make me sick.
He was truly a human wrecking ball with the Titans, now he is just a human cotton ball.

Sad thing is he had the choice to be traded or take the BIG check and play in this defense.He chose to take the BIG CHECK then whine like a baby.I hope he goes broke and nobody wants to sign him.

Back
Top Bottom