Fav Nascar ad?

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Mine would be the nascar familes when Jr askes Sr if he can take his car out for a drive, and the one that had the 4 Pettys in it. and the chevy one when Sr is taking taz arounf the track and Jr is in the back.

I also like the mikey and dw ones, along with the UPS ones.

Old Navy painters' pants!!!!!! Well, that isn't really a NASCAR ad, they just play it ad nauseam during NASCAR races. And it's really, really irritating. Come to think of it, that's my LEAST favorite ad. :sniper:

I guess anything with Michael Waltrip is good. And the UPS ads with Joe Walsh and George Thorogood.

What about the new aaron's ad with Michael and DW. Well at least all the UPS ads change often enough that they aren't drilled into your head.

that Blowflex ad DirecTV runs over and over and over........NOT

I like the Coke ads where the little boy is trying to decide which machine to get a drink from, and I also like the one where Bobby Labonte and Jeff Burton are racing for a coke.

Hey, JeraMAY!!! I also liked the Olympic one, with Tony skiing the HD Pontiac down the slopes. All of the UPS ones.

Originally posted by RoyalOrange
Hey, JeraMAY!!!  I also liked the Olympic one, with Tony skiing the HD Pontiac down the slopes.  All of the UPS ones.

Gosh that girl acts like such a dork:bleh: Even Mr. Mayfield could do better than that, I guess.:rolleyes:

Some years ago they had the "ride along Program" series of ads. Those were a hoot. My favorite was the one with Terry Labonte and the person from the San Diego Zoo in the back seat. The gut is talking about the animals and notices his weasel is missing. Terry looks down and says. "there's a weasel in my lap". That always cracks me up.:D

The one when Jr rides that Zamboni around the Ice Rink, and the new Aarons one with Mikey and Darrell. BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!! haha

Tony measuring twice and cutting once is good.

I think the most appropriate one is Junior ramming Schrader to fix the skipping CD.

I liked the ones for NASCAR Cafe, that had the Burtons and other drivers eating at the Cafe and Ward claiming to be "owduh buwut fastuh" than Jeff.

I've 'bout had enough of Richard Petty selling me pulverized aspirin, Kenny Wallace rasslin' and pretty much doing anything else, and Jeff Gordon outrunning some bicycles. I don't care why Junior rents from Enterprise, which track Mikey shows up at, how TNT defines drama, or who Sal Fusco is. Kevin Harvick and the Sonic onion rings is about stupid too.

I guess I will go with the ride along program style commercials.

I love the SportsCenter one w/ Bobby Labonte being interviewed, meanwhile they go out and do donuts in his car in the parking lot.... (does that count?)

I like the one where Labonta and Burton are racing for a coke. And Jr's skipping cd is good.

I like the Lawnmower one for Mountain Dew. Where they do the pit stop.

"Why do I rent from Enterprise? Because having the right car makes all the difference." :)

I like the ride along ones. But one of my favorites also is the designated driver one with Jr. where he drives the guy all over while the guys says hi to everyone and then dude, where do you live. Back by the bar. The skipping cd one is good. Most of the UPS ones are good, with a few exceptions. But all commercials tend to get on my nerves if they show them too much.

I like most of the NAPA, Coke, and the GP one with the petty's sitting around watchign old home movies.

I like this on e commercial but I have only saw it once. It was right before a movie I watched in the theaters. I was new. It had all the coke family and they were talking. And right at the end it was cool they let Kyle Talk...I really liked it....

Krystle

Back
Top Bottom