Favorite 2023 NASCAR Paint Scheme

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
All this talk about Paint Scheme's in the Chase Elliot Thread got me thinking and wondering, what was your favorite paint scheme of 2023? The Kyle Larson throwback at Darlington this year is tough to beat for me, would have been a cool scheme to win in but...some Imitation ensued. But I digress look at this beaut! I wish it was his regular scheme..... lets see those schemes!
1701807596975.png
1701807672307.png

As a White Sox fan from the south side of Chicago, an admittedly biased favorite . . . .

77 car (2).jpg

All this talk about Paint Scheme's in the Chase Elliot Thread got me thinking and wondering, what was your favorite paint scheme of 2023? The Kyle Larson throwback at Darlington this year is tough to beat for me, would have been a cool scheme to win in but...some Imitation ensued. But I digress look at this beaut! I wish it was his regular scheme..... lets see those schemes!
View attachment 74654View attachment 74656
This should be the scheme all year. The Ricky Hendrick one does not work with the forward number placement

This should be the scheme all year. The Ricky Hendrick one does not work with the forward number placement

I really don't think it works at all. It looked OK with the rounded lines of the early 2000's Silverado, and the Monte Carlo (BGN) with that scheme, but not so well with the sharp lines of the Camaro body. But I give it a pass since it's a Ricky Hendrick tribute.

I hope one year soon HMS switches over to this one full time, it might fit Larson as a grizzled vet in his mid to late 30’s

Back
Top Bottom