Favorite finish of the year

LouieLouie

Team Owner
Some may argue that the racing has been dull this year, but there is no arguing that the endings have been fantastic.

Daytona 500, Chicago, Roval, Martinsville, etc.

What has been your favorite ending of the year?

I'm going with the Roval. Ole 7-time locks it up and spins into MTJ in the last corner. Neither can get their cars fired and Ryan Blaney gets the Win! Don't think you could script something like that!

Lost in the shadow of those 4 are a few more great races like Loudon, both Bristols, and Vegas. The racing has been awesome this year and I can't remember a season with more exciting racing in the past decade.

I'd have to say Martinsville was my favorite with Chicago a close second.
Which is why we have to change the whole package, of course!

KB41 @ Bristol night race. First time I had ever been at the track and got to see my driver win. The racing that night was really good the entire race we were on the edge of our seats multiple times. The only part that sucked was he did his burnout on the back stretch instead of just past the start finish near where we sat in turn 1. We were @ the Roval too and that was a good race but the Bristol night race topped it.

Last edited:
As of right now , I am going with Martinsville

The first one that comes to mind is Charlotte Roval for obvious reasons. It was an amazing finish, never seen a finish like that and I was content with the guy that got the victory.

I just saw the Martinsville finish and I have to say it comes close to the Roval finish.

Without a doubt, Watkins Glen. That was just an awesome race, start to finish.

This Year my favorite finishes:
The Truck Race and Exfinity Race at Daytona in February, why, Cause I was there
The Race in Atlanta, why, Cause I was there.
The Roval in Charlotte, why, Cause I was there.

On TV: So far this year, Collectively the Truck Races, also The win by Ross Chastain in Exfinity.

Lol for 9 fans

No, because it was a great race. If Truex had managed to get around Elliott and win, it STILL would have been a great race. Martinsville would be my close second pick. That was a spectacular last 50 laps or so, and I don't like ANY of the drivers that finished up front.

No, because it was a great race. If Truex had managed to get around Elliott and win, it STILL would have been a great race. Martinsville would be my close second pick. That was a spectacular last 50 laps or so, and I don't like ANY of the drivers that finished up front.

I'm glad the 9 won over the 78 at the glen I just dont remember that race being that good...I remember other glen races being much better.

Chicagoland and Martinsville are 1A and 1B for me. New Hampshire, ROVAL™, The Glen are other standout finishes for me. I'm forgetting some others but because we've been very fortunate in the racing we've gotten this year. More memorable races than we've had in quite some time IMO.

My favorite result of the year is the Southern 500, but the Brickyard is my fav finish... just judging the final couple laps...

I'm glad the 9 won over the 78 at the glen I just dont remember that race being that good...I remember other glen races being much better.
The first 3 or 4 laps were some of the best pure racing of the year. Go back and watch that.

Chicagoland. When the two Kyles get near each other for the lead, you know you are gonna be in for a good scrap. That one happened to be the best yet.

Back
Top Bottom