Favorite movies?

I'm not a big movie watcher, but my Favorite movie of all time probably Oh Brother Where Art Thou, possibly blazing saddles.

I'm a big fan of the Cohen Brothers, so enjoy just about all of their movies, loved No Country for old Men.

Smokey and the Bandit

The Matrix (First one)
Godfather (1+2)
Scarface
District 9
Melancholia
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Reservoir Dogs
Equilibrium
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy (The original Swedish version)

I reccomend all of them. Most of these are on Netflix so go watch.

I'm a big fan of goofy comedies, I like pretty much anything from Todd Phillips (except for Hangover III which was terrible) or the Farrelly Brothers.

I'm also a big fan of 70's car chase flicks. My favorite was probably the original 1974 version of Gone In 60 Seconds. That movie had some of the worst acting you'll ever see, but the chase sequences were badass.

I'm a big fan of goofy comedies, I like pretty much anything from Todd Phillips (except for Hangover III which was terrible) or the Farrelly Brothers.

I'm also a big fan of 70's car chase flicks. My favorite was probably the original 1974 version of Gone In 60 Seconds. That movie had some of the worst acting you'll ever see, but the chase sequences were badass.

No French Connection? Hackman at his best.

Saving Private Ryan
Godfather Part 1 and 2
Apocalypse Now
The Shawshank Redemption
Kelly's Heroes
Lawrence of Arabia
Bullitt
Scarface

1. Falling Down
2. The Silence Of The Lambs
3. Caddyshack
4. The Godfather
5. Crossroads (the Ralph Macchio one)
6. Goodfellas
7. Donnie Brasco
8. The Blues Brothers
9. Raising Arizona
10. Animal House

Not really sure about the order after #2

"The Apostle" was another one of my favorites. Robert Duvall is probably my all time favorite actor, and wow does he do a good job in that movie.

Reactions: sdj
Vanishing Point (1971) all time #1.
The question is not when's he gonna stop, but who is gonna stop him.

Dog Day Afternoon is another of my all-time favorites as well as several other Al Pacino movies. Pacino is my favorite actor ever and he's made so many movies that I just love like Carlito's Way, Serpico, And Justice For All, Heat, and the list just goes on and on. Johnny Depp is another guy who is a great actor and has made a lot of movies that I've just really enjoyed.

I completely forgot A Bronx Tale when I was making my list. That is definitely a top tenner there. Robert Deniro is a tremendous actor as well and he's made some truly great movies, too.

Back
Top Bottom