Favre comes out of retirement again...

Bad move..bad bad bad move. *cough* Michael Jordan *cough*

Why can't he stride into the sunset?

I think this is great if it really happens. I'm just sick of hearing about it until it actually happens though. If he does come back with the Vikings it will be done purely as revenge against the Packers who took him at his word that he retired and decided to move on without him. A truly classless move by a trueless classless person. He has held entire teams in limbo deciding what he wants to do. He does this to feed his narcissism. It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.

I'm glad he is coming back though. It's a win/win situation for me. If he does happen to play well against the Packers, that will be okay because I like the Vikings. If he gets his @ss handed to him by the Packers, and adds to his NFL record number of interceptions thrown in the process, it's even better. He is just as likely, if not more likely, to throw a key interception to lose a game for his team as he is to make a great play to win it for his team. That's been the case for a number of years now.

Favre is a Pompus Azz and a fool. Just 2 weeks ago he said he wasn't playing. What a frickin jerk who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I hope he gets pummeled this year.

Favre is a Pompus Azz and a fool. Just 2 weeks ago he said he wasn't playing. What a frickin jerk who doesn't care about anyone but himself. I hope he gets pummeled this year.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :D

reminds me of fighters that just have to keep coming back for one more fight. i wish brett the best of luck and expect he will give the vikings half of a great year. <g> go bears!

Minnesota looks like they now have a quarterback that will make them contenders. Little question that Minnesota will make GB wish they had Favre. :D

The most intercepted quarterback in the league.

Also the most exciting, hard working , football loving, as well as the most touchdown passes in a career. NFL MVP, Pro bowler, Super Bowl Champion...

need I say more. He's gonna turn Green Bay in to Red Bay this year, red with envy...

He cracked me up with that line he had at his press conference yesterday. He said "true Packer fans will understand why I am doing this", or something to that effect. I was just thinking well maybe a 'true Packer player' would have more class than to sign with the Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom