Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

If Sato keeps out of the wall. He can win a championship.

Also, I'm looking at Power, Andretti is getting better and better every season, Kanaan, Dixon, and I do not know about Montoya.

My wildcard is Bourdais. He has been on a role since that win at 24 Hr of Daytona.

Why can't I find the starting lineup on IndyCar's website?!?!

Gosh darn do I love open-wheel racing. Giving me chills. Here's to another exciting season of IndyCar racing, boys! :cheers:

If Sato keeps out of the wall. He can win a championship.

Also, I'm looking at Power, Andretti is getting better and better every season, Kanaan, Dixon, and I do not know about Montoya.

My wildcard is Bourdais. He has been on a role since that win at 24 Hr of Daytona.

This.

Sato has shown speed on road courses and ovals. He just needs to keep it together and finish races. AJ obviously sees something in him.

Saw the end of the IndyCar race. ABC couldn't be bothered to talk about the rest of the series, could they? All they talked about was baseball and the IndyCar races on ABC.

As a NASCAR fan primarily... I miss Alan Bestwick already.

Good race today though. Amazing how deep the field is, other than a couple Penske, Ganassi, and Andretti cars...

As far as the restart debacle.. Why does the race director throw the green way before the leader enters the restart zone?? That's what caused that bottleneck. Not Will Power brake checking.

I just got back from St. Petersburg last Saturday. I went to the race and I had a great time. The St. Petersburg area is like heaven!! I spent three weeks going around the Clearwater, Tampa, St. Pete area and it is such a great place. The race was fantastic!! It did get rained out on Saturday, but the rest of the time was great!! The guys at Firestone told me that Indycar/Firestone has renewed their contract with the city of St. Petersburg through 2017. So, God willing, I'll be going back for the next three years. Now........on to Indy. My son and I already have our tickets for the Indianapolis Gran Prix and the Indy 500. So, let's start racing!!

Back
Top Bottom