First caution at Martinsville..

*WEAVER*

Team Owner
Let's play a little Martinsville game.

1. Which driver do you think will cause the first caution at Martinsville?

2. After the race, will there be any drivers pissed off and running toward the other drivers car? Or will pit road be calm.

1: I'm gonna say one of the Front Row Motorsports drivers has some mechanical failure (i.e. blown tire, blown engine, breaks some part, etc.). If I have to choose which I'll say David Ragan.
2: Actually, no.

1. David Reutimann is caution king at Martinsville.
2. No fights look where it got Tony Stewart most people are making jokes about him.

I say Tony Stewart wrecks first. Not because I am a Logano fan but because the last few times we've gone to a short track he has. Bristol.. lap 9, Dover last year.. lap 11, then the whole helmet fiasco with Kenseth at the Bristol night race. Tony has been fighting his car all weekend and lately he doesn't seem to understand if your car is not driving right...don't try to take it to the front. I think he will push too hard and do something stupid. Either that ooooor... JPM lol.

Maybe Tony will go fight a hot dog. I think we will see a new rivalry bud. Or maybe Gordon Bowyer II(III? IV?)

... All I'm hoping is that someone gets shoved out of the way for the win. With that I would be happy and this race hasn't been known to disappoint.

I'm still trying to figure out what problem Tony has with Joey.Like didn't Tony wreck 20 plus cars last year at Talladega with a block?

But I'm going with Joey finding Jimmie and tossing that sniveler. :)

I'm still trying to figure out what problem Tony has with Joey.Like didn't Tony wreck 20 plus cars last year at Talladega with a block?

But I'm going with Joey finding Jimmie and tossing that sniveler. :)
That would be fantastic! I'm looking for Joey looking for the lead early. Hopefully.. of course they kind of go together lol.:)

The picks I make for the race games has been going south so anyone I pick will be wrong.

1. Montoya

2. Someone will end up angry with both Busch Borthers and Harvick before the days over.

Ambrose getting knocked from the front, on the way back to the rear.
doubt if they fight, but there will be trash talking.

Well one of my picks was right...

Anyways for Texas I say:

1. Marcos Ambrose
2. No

Back
Top Bottom