First four out?

Matty D
Custer
Bowyer
And the big surprise....Kyle Busch, sometimes it ain’t your year.

Bowyer.
Custer - we seem fairly unanimous on that one.
Dillon.
DiBenedetto.

Byron
Dillon
Dibenedetto
Custer

Ky Busch will win Bristol to move on

Dillon
Matty D
Kyle B
Bowyer

Busch
Busch
Bowyer
Dillon

I think final 4 will be Harvick, Logano, Hamlin, DiBenedetto

I’m a Ryan Blaney fan. But he needs to figure it out over the offseason. Not all his fault obviously. They didn’t have the speed and made too many mistakes the last month. But when they did have the speed...couldn’t get the job done.

Penske has given him what he needs to compete. Todd Gordon is a championship winning CC. This isn’t JGR setting Erik Jones up for failure by sticking him with a suck ass CC. A single win at a plate track, and a round of 16 exit is simply unacceptable.

I’m a Ryan Blaney fan. But he needs to figure it out over the offseason. Not all his fault obviously. They didn’t have the speed and made too many mistakes the last month. But when they did have the speed...couldn’t get the job done.

Penske has given him what he needs to compete. Todd Gordon is a championship winning CC. This isn’t JGR setting Erik Jones up for failure by sticking him with a suck ass CC. A single win at a plate track, and a round of 16 exit is simply unacceptable.
Just because a CC can win with a certain driver(s) doesn't mean he is right for any driver.
Keven had to learn to trust his CC before going on a tear for wins. Some times a drivers instincts and likes are not what is needed to win.

Back
Top Bottom